Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Show Low Muzzy: Its the don't let Danny shoot a small bull thread

Muledeerarea33 has the early ML hunt right now by Show Low, walking around on a healing broken foot has him pondering the idea of shooting a smaller bull then he deserves because hes worried about asking too much of the guys that are already helping him, especially when the pack out is concerned.  I told him ask you guys  (cwt) but he feels crappy about it and wont!  So I'm gonna be the turd and ask on his behalf.  He burned a lot of points on this hunt, more then I even have the patience to aquire so if you guys can make a few calls or texts to see if anyone you know is ready and willing to help out on a short notice pack out that would be awesome!

• Like 1

Well crap, im an idiot.  I thought the hunt was now but he's just there scouting right now. But still... i wanna see this thread end with some serious horn! Sorry Daniel. I should probably look at the regs a bit closer huh?

• Like 1

Either way...ask for help if you need it and don’t shoot a small bull. You’ve helped enough folks on here over the years...plus Kev will cry if you shoot a small one. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Well crap, im an idiot.  I thought the hunt was now but he's just there scouting right now. But still... i wanna see this thread end with some serious horn! Sorry Daniel. I should probably look at the regs a bit closer huh?

Well for one his name isn't "Daniel". It's Hoss. I named him that 20+ years ago. Sure he burned a few points. As long as he kills a elk it's all good. And trust me, he will. 😉

• Like 1

I’m available if needed and happy to help.  Big bulls matter

• Like 1

Just what I love about this forum. 

Sean, I think it's 3a 3b?  Not sure how the 3s all integrate together for hunts. Never paid attention until recently now that we're looking to move.  

Daniel was one of the guys offering to help many times when I was a newbie here. Just wanna pay it back  This guy picked up my deer mount up in Phoenix to bring it down to me on his way back from Cali.  Dude straight up walked into the wrong persons back yard thinking it was there waiting for him. Somehow I had the address wrong or something. Poor bastard coulda got shot or mauled by a pit bull just trying to-do me a favor.  If somebody deserves some cwt love, it is this guy!

• Haha 1

Allready Helping a Guy on that Hunt. Good Luck ,I'm Sure He will have Plenty of Help with this Post....................BOB!

I’ll be coming back from the Northlands. But if you need help send me a note and I’ll do what I can.