muley224

Here we go again, another call from AZGFD.

Got the surrendered tag call again. This time my first choice, unit 9. Since it is a couple weeks from now, rather than 2 days I'm Stoked ! Going for sure !  Glad I turned down the last one in 10. Some things happen for a reason ! Thanks to the person who surrendered it for giving the next in line some time. 

• Like 11
  • Wow! 2

You've gotten three calls from AZGFD for surrendered tags?  Holy crap, congrats and I hope you get what floats your boat.  (Said in a completely jealous voice)

18 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I heard the quality in 10 was terrible. Good luck 

Heard that too. Was kinda hot also.

11 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

You've gotten three calls from AZGFD for surrendered tags?  Holy crap, congrats and I hope you get what floats your boat.  (Said in a completely jealous voice)

Been putting in for 24 years. Only wanted 1 tag . Won't be putting in again. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muley224 said:

Got the surrendered tag call again. This time my first choice, unit 9. Since it is a couple weeks from now, rather than 2 days I'm Stoked ! Going for sure !  Glad I turned down the last one in 10. Some things happen for a reason ! Thanks to the person who surrendered it for giving the next in line some time. 

Awesome...good luck!

Congrats. Lookin forward to see what Ya come up with, Good Luck!......................BOB!

Hey what's your phone number so I can forward your calls to my phone? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I got the call for that tag yesterday from whoever surrendered it. I declined it today. I have 26 points and can’t do the tag the justice I want. I’ve heard nothing but negative for antelope this year and the lack of water, including in 9. Hopefully you find what you’re after!! 

Congrats,

I got 3 lopes out of 9 in 4 years been a while since I got drawn now so my points are getting higher . Hope I start getting calls.

• Like 1

Did you just surrender the tag also?  I just got a call for the same tag.  I have 26 bonus points so I turned the tag for not have the time to put together the hunt I want.  With only 6 days before the hunt to get any scouting done or set up maps and talk to the WM and get camp plans completed.  Not to mention trying to get time off work.  As it sets write now I wold only have 2 maybe 4 days for the hunt with some midnight runs.  Not worth giving up 26 points for and setting the hunt up the way I want it.  Who ever ends up with the tag I wish them luck, my turn will come when I can spend the time needed to do the animal the justest and respect that it deserves.