muley224

Here we go again, another call from AZGFD.

AZGFD was in charge of predator control but said we dont want contests bending over to the libitards.  😷

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

AZGFD was in charge of predator control but said we dont want contests bending over to the libitards.  😷

second dumbest thing they have done

On 10/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, trphyhntr said:

lol what? do i have the power to lower tags, no i dont. Do you and several other thousand people  write me a check every year to take care of the antelope like you do azgfd? 

Yes they may have more power but have you helped on the water projects?  Fence projects?  Made comments to the department?  Been to meetings?  Talked to WMs?   Donated money for water?   Worked with ranchers?   

they do more and can do more when we help.  I’ve done all the things I mentioned. 

6 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

Yes they may have more power but have you helped on the water projects?  Fence projects?  Made comments to the department?  Been to meetings?  Talked to WMs?   Donated money for water?   Worked with ranchers?   

they do more and can do more when we help.  I’ve done all the things I mentioned. 

I pick up trash 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I pick up trash 🤷🏿‍♂️

Is that what you call those carp sheds. 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1

I'd pay double for my tags and sit out 2X as long if they would cut the deer and elk tags (especially those slaughter cow hunts) by 1/3.  Not sure I can say the same for antelope since you get 2or 3 in a lifetime.  

• Like 1

hmmm. that's interesting. That is where babies come from don't forget... I don't know what G&F manages elk herd ratios to, but I would say a 1:15 or so would be appropriate. I guess rarely do I see a heard of more than 10-12 cows without more than 1 bull (spikes included). 

4 minutes ago, jdown said:

hmmm. that's interesting. That is where babies come from don't forget... I don't know what G&F manages elk herd ratios to, but I would say a 1:15 or so would be appropriate. I guess rarely do I see a heard of more than 10-12 cows without more than 1 bull (spikes included). 

Lower the bull tags too 

• Like 2