Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat893

WTB Hornady Precision Hunter 6.5 cm

Looking to buy some Hornady precision hunter ammo in 6.5 creedmoor. I have a couple upcoming hunts and a hunt for my girlfriend (she still needs to practice). Unfortunately I am down to 11 rounds and literally everyone is out of stock. If anyone has some extra they’re willing to part with, please let me know. 

• Like 1

I ordered some bullets from them last week that were listed as in stock and they confirmed the order stating it would take 22-34 days to ship. Buyer beware. 

And that is just an estimate. The bullets are backordered, website still has them in stock, one of my least favorite business practices. 

7 hours ago, Pheasant hunter said:

Where are you located I might have a box of reloads I could spare same bullets just a little faster.

Located in Tucson. I’m getting sub MOA out to 500 with the factory loads, would be curious to see what a little speed bump would do. Don’t wanna change too much right before the season though.

I know it seems really hard to come by, but if you take a few minutes searching online, you can find it. I just ordered 10 boxes from buds guns last week. There are other places that have it in stock also. Just have to pay the hazmat charges for shipping, but at this point, its about the only way to find some. Below is a quick search. Looks available. 

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/hornady-6-5-creedmoor-143-gr-eld-x-precision-hunter?quantity=10

13 hours ago, Coues79 said:

I know it seems really hard to come by, but if you take a few minutes searching online, you can find it. I just ordered 10 boxes from buds guns last week. There are other places that have it in stock also. Just have to pay the hazmat charges for shipping, but at this point, its about the only way to find some. Below is a quick search. Looks available. 

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/hornady-6-5-creedmoor-143-gr-eld-x-precision-hunter?quantity=10

Thanks, I just ordered 5 boxes from here since I am also in need.  Hopefully there's no problems getting them🤞