Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Loyalty Point

So lately I have been thinking of starting to build points for a Cow Bison tag and I don't want to accidentally get it to early because I won't be able to afford paying for a tag or setting up a trip to hunt one. So I wanna wait a few draw cycles to actually full on apply. But let's say I put in just for a bonus point for the spring draw comming up and fall. Will those 2 applications count towards the 5 year loyalty point or will they not? Also lets say if I already have a loyalty point if I put in for just a bonus point would I loose the loyalty? Thank you!

Can you get a bonus point for the spring and then again for the fall? And if you can do you have to get both to get/keep the the loyalty point?

Great question here...

To be clear... you can build two bonus points per year for bison much like turkey right?

• Like 2

New idea for point crybabies.  Get a loyaly point every five years. A tiny step toward squaring points for hunts that have 2 draws per year  and a slight benefit for those who apply for cool stuff like strip or sheep....

Opinions?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

Can you get a bonus point for the spring and then again for the fall? And if you can do you have to get both to get/keep the the loyalty point?

Yes I believe so because I know they do that for turkey

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

New idea for point crybabies.  Get a loyaly point every five years. A tiny step toward squaring points for hunts that have 2 draws per year  and a slight benefit for those who apply for cool stuff like strip or sheep....

Opinions?

Or pronghorn....

• Like 1

An applicant can acquire two bonus points per year for bison and turkey.  An applicant need only apply once per year per genus to maintain the loyalty point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Opinions?

My .02 

Start your own thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1