Sign in to follow this  
JLG

Meat fridge space for rent Payson Area

I live in Star Valley, units 22S and 22N border me, but not far from 23 or 4a either. 

So I have this fridge that I use to store my elk and deer in until I can get to butchering them. That said its empty now and pretty warm out. Early rifle bull starts Friday. If you find yourself in a situation were you tag out early and have more tags in camp and arent going to use a local processor and want your meat stored just above freezing hit me up. I will do it for $25 a day and cap it at a max of a 100. So if you kill Friday and are planning to stay in camp with your buddy until next friday than its just a 100. 

I only have room for one elk. It will also need to be quartered and in game bags. Texting me is best and we can go from there. 6023178084.

0917201007a.jpg

• Like 3

Bump this to the top for early rifle bull, starting Friday. 

Just and FYI I helped skin a bull today and it was freaking hot. Be prepared to get your meat cooled down..time is critical in weather like we are having in my neck of the woods.

Bull didnt end up in my fridge😁😉, it's open.

I am still offering this, the fridge is currently empty, in Star Valley.

With cow elk season starting tomorrow one processor in Payson is taking this year off. Round Valley is working hard to meet their customers needs. If by chance they run short of room and you use them and they can't clear space before you head down the Hill, I can store your quartered elk in my meat fridge and take it in for you once they have room again saving you time. Once again texting is best 602 317 8084. There will not be an additional charge for this. 

• Like 2