Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Mountain house scam

Just an FYI with the buy up of all things camping and survival some may know that mountain house is sold out of everything, guess the big box stores are more important than private consumers,,,, ordered pro packs online and received something I have never seen. Printing a return label now. For years I have used the one on the left and the one on the right is what was shipped. The add for the case of pro packs had the one on the left pictured. Mountain house has yet to return my email on the matter. 

D5C4F112-15C9-4342-B349-6D0A6D3D62A1.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Just an FYI with the buy up of all things camping and survival some may know that mountain house is sold out of everything, guess the big box stores are more important than private consumers,,,, ordered pro packs online and received something I have never seen. Printing a return label now. For years I have used the one on the left and the one on the right is what was shipped. The add for the case of pro packs had the one on the left pictured. Mountain house has yet to return my email on the matter. 

I'm confused. 🤪 To me, it appears they simply updated the packaging.  Did you order beef stroganoff or not?

• Like 3

Hey Mike,

MH did change their packaging.  We picked up a couple for Jacob's deer hunt in November and the packaging had been changed.

And I can keep an eye open here for whatever you want.  We have an REI and Sportsman's Warehouse with easy access.  Can get what you want/need and ship it down.

Haha yes I have real big world problems, for 10 plus years the pro packs have been 1 serving and vacuum packed so half the weight and size. Also more expensive so when I order and pay for pro pack and get regular 2 serving and pay double it’s a problem. The big issue was the photos and add was for 1 serving vacuum sealed pro packs and that’s not what was sent. The flavor is irrelevant but I did order stroganoff. 

• Like 2

Funny...if he’d ordered accubond ammo and got hydra-shok nobody would be questioning the post. Makes perfect sense to me and I’d be unhappy too. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

No.....if you ordered 20 rounds of accubond and got a box of 40 rounds but the color of the box was different and you didn’t like that the box of 40 rounds was bigger is more like it. 

• Like 3