Sign in to follow this  
azpredator@work

WTB pistol

Hey boys - in town for a couple days. Looking to see if anyone has a semi-auto pistol for sale. Budget is $400. Would like a 9mm or 40cal. Would love a Glock 17, but open. Let me know. Thanks 

wade

202450nine847

On 9/19/2020 at 4:50 PM, no worries said:

Arizona resident?

On 9/19/2020 at 5:28 PM, azpredator@work said:

I lived here for 40 years. Moved a year and half ago across country...

So your NOT a Arizona resident then.

Wouldnt it have been easier to just say "NO I not"

On 9/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, azpredator@work said:

Hey boys - in town for a couple days. Looking to see if anyone has a semi-auto pistol for sale. Budget is $400. Would like a 9mm or 40cal. Would love a Glock 17, but open. Let me know. Thanks 

wade

202450nine847

You guys assume the worst.  An out of state buyer can arrange to have the seller ship the weapon to an FFL in his state of residence which is perfectly legal.

39 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

You guys assume the worst.  An out of state buyer can arrange to have the seller ship the weapon to an FFL in his state of residence which is perfectly legal.

not on this one, he was questioned when he posted his phone number. (I know lots of people who are AZ residents and have out of state numbers)

its either a yes or no Answer. if he answered NO he knew that he couldnt buy it from a private party unless going through a ffl and having is shipped which cost more. which would cost him more.

its a felony for a party to KNOWINGLY sell a pistol to a non resident, with out going through a FFL and having it shipped.

do I think he was setting someone up to get in trouble absolutely NOT, I think he wanted a cheap gun and hoping no one would ask so he didnt have the add'd expense. when you post stuff and leave your number thats out of state someone is going to ask and they should cause its there (_*_) if something happens. you really dont want this (_O_) .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delw said:

not on this one, he was questioned when he posted his phone number. (I know lots of people who are AZ residents and have out of state numbers)

its either a yes or no Answer. if he answered NO he knew that he couldnt buy it from a private party unless going through a ffl and having is shipped which cost more. which would cost him more.

its a felony for a party to KNOWINGLY sell a pistol to a non resident, with out going through a FFL and having it shipped.

do I think he was setting someone up to get in trouble absolutely NOT, I think he wanted a cheap gun and hoping no one would ask so he didnt have the add'd expense. when you post stuff and leave your number thats out of state someone is going to ask and they should cause its there (_*_) if something happens. you really dont want this (_O_) .

Due dilligence by the seller is key.

I thought I was clear when I said I moved out of state 2 years ago which indicates I’m not an AZ resident any longer. 

I purposely added my number and have nothing to hide. I know how to buy a gun legally. 

Here’s a thought - mind your own business 

1 person has added to this thread. Nothing but trolls on CWT anymore...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azpredator@work said:

I thought I was clear when I said I moved out of state 2 years ago which indicates I’m not an AZ resident any longer. 

I purposely added my number and have nothing to hide. I know how to buy a gun legally. 

Here’s a thought - mind your own business 

Noted

Edited by Chef
removed vulgarity

4 hours ago, azpredator@work said:

Here’s a thought - mind your own business 

and you personally evaded the answer to the question which was 1st asked.

so people are trolls when they cant get a straight answer? or are they trolls because all of a sudden it became clear to everyone that your NOT a resident and just looking to disregard the laws to save a few bucks.

Heres another thought quit thinking about yourself and saving a few bucks, and think about the problem that some poor soul could have had selling a firearm to you. Remember this is the internet everyone reads this forum

• Like 2