Sign in to follow this  
azpredator@work

WTB pistol

10 hours ago, Delw said:

and you personally evaded the answer to the question which was 1st asked.

so people are trolls when they cant get a straight answer? or are they trolls because all of a sudden it became clear to everyone that your NOT a resident and just looking to disregard the laws to save a few bucks.

Heres another thought quit thinking about yourself and saving a few bucks, and think about the problem that some poor soul could have had selling a firearm to you. Remember this is the internet everyone reads this forum

Geez dude - STFU. You should have reached out to me via pm if you didn’t have a pistol with so many inquiries to “save” all the poor souls that I’m entrapping. If my answer wasn’t clear then I encourage you to take a 2nd grade level ESL class. Ever occur to your DA that most used pistols come with a chunk of ammo with a holster and buying used and mailing the gun through FFL is actually cheaper than buying new? No, you just can’t stop that simpleton mind of yours to think only you know the laws of purchasing firearms. Good luck to you - no doubt you’ll need it in life...

4 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

Wow, someone needs to get laid!  Who wants to take one for the good of the site?

Shoot, I feel better, just finished a 5 finger, knuckle shuffle with the ole piss pump.  Time to nap now.

• Haha 1

I can and will vouch for Wade being a great guy. 

I am the one who sent him the link, here and by text.  I have dealt with him before.

30 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I can and will vouch for Wade being a great guy. 

I am the one who sent him the link, here and by text.  I have dealt with him before.

I never said he wasnt a good guy.  He's still not a resident ;)

9 hours ago, azpredator@work said:

Geez dude - STFU. You should have reached out to me via pm if you didn’t have a pistol with so many inquiries to “save” all the poor souls that I’m entrapping. If my answer wasn’t clear then I encourage you to take a 2nd grade level ESL class. Ever occur to your DA that most used pistols come with a chunk of ammo with a holster and buying used and mailing the gun through FFL is actually cheaper than buying new? No, you just can’t stop that simpleton mind of yours to think only you know the laws of purchasing firearms. Good luck to you - no doubt you’ll need it in life...

You still pissed cause your making alot of excuess's ;)