Sign in to follow this  
azbow

Park trailer in Flagstaff for a couple of weeks?

I am getting done with my elk hunt Friday and would like to find a secure place to park my 25 ft trailer for a couple of weeks. My grandson has a Jr’s hunt Oct 9 and don’t want to pull the trailer down to southern Az and back. Anyone have a place or know of one?

+1 on Mormon Lake. Haven’t stored there but walked my dog through their storage several times while we were camping there. I’d be fine storing mine there. 

I was just going to say Williams or Parks and then go home through Chino. I did that on Monday and since I don't drive 75 anyway it really didn't take that much longer. 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Bellemont has one on the south side of I-40 with an rv dump. It was there a couple years ago. Aka camp navajo.

I thought that little town were the 2 freeways(from flag and williams) meet going to unit 9 had a place. , but its been about 7 years since I been up there.

1 hour ago, Delw said:

I thought that little town were the 2 freeways(from flag and williams) meet going to unit 9 had a place. , but its been about 7 years since I been up there.

The "freeways meet" in a town called Flagstaff.😫😫

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

The "freeways meet" in a town called Flagstaff.😫😫

HAHA,

I had to look it up its Valle where the 180 and 64 meet.