Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

Walmart is (NOT) getting out of the gun business?

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Russ get off your Dooms Day Scenario. If WM is heading there so be it. Not everyone is hard up to buy a gun in panic mode as most people on here are longtime owners with ample supplies.

I know you think you are helping people out  and want to fit in and be accepted but you need to step back.

This was not meant as doomsday. The idea is to watch for great prices and take advantage. The process is supposed to be a slow one over the next year or more. Maybe I was misinformed and Matt is correct that they are only doing it store by store to remodel and then bring in more new gun again.

Only point from the beginning is watch and take advantage when the opportunity arises. Grab the deals when they present themselves. Wait for the deals, then act, not before. No panic. Have fun.

Simplified;

DO NOT PANIC BUY!

Watch for the deals,!

Then have fun.

• Like 1

We need to be having threads detailing ammo if and when people find it. Feeding the guns is the hard part right now. 

Although Walmart had tons of 350 legend ammo this morning so maybe that will be the next caliber...

• Like 2

My walmart did the same thing weeks ago. Got a nice 20 gauge for dove for cheap. But they all the guns away for a short time then now they have newer guns and more selections too. They remodeled my gun area. This is at the walmart in AJ! Looks really nice!

So there it is. The deals are there before the remodel but Walmart is not getting out of the gun business.

Watch for the opportunity.

Have fun.

I was told incorrect information about why the remodels, but the deals are still very real which was the intent of this posting.

Happy hunting.

On 9/26/2020 at 11:27 PM, Boarman03 said:

So there it is. The deals are there before the remodel but Walmart is not getting out of the gun business.

Watch for the opportunity.

Have fun.

I was told incorrect information about why the remodels, but the deals are still very real which was the intent of this posting.

Happy hunting.

I appreciate the heads up and the intent of sharing deals. Everyone loves a good deal. My only issue and is only my issue just like an opinion is stating that they ALL are getting out of guns. It causes a lot of confusion and misinformation on the internet and amongst us enthusiast. I stopped by the northern store today, absolutely 0 left. Everything was waiting to be picked up, and 2-3 on NICs delay still. They are wrapping up and packaging up all their 4473s to close up shop. 

On 9/26/2020 at 4:35 PM, Boarman03 said:

You are correct. It has gone far enough. Those who want can watch for opportunities. Those who don't, won't. Was FYI only. I'm done here.

It has gone far enough? You are done here? Yet you continue to PM me and threaten me. I made no such claims of your personality or integrity. Just stating WALMART IS NOT GETTING OUT OF THE GUN BUSINESS but some select stores. @CouesWhitetail Was nothing more than flagging the thread as misinformation and you went ahead and attack me, threaten me and threaten the forum.

4 hours ago, khmer6 said:

It has gone far enough? You are done here? Yet you continue to PM me and threaten me. I made no such claims of your personality or integrity. Just stating WALMART IS NOT GETTING OUT OF THE GUN BUSINESS but some select stores. @CouesWhitetail Was nothing more than flagging the thread as misinformation and you went ahead and attack me, threaten me and threaten the forum.

You appear to be intentionally twisting words and facts for dramatic effect.

Never attacked or threatened the Forum.

Did not attack or threaten you. You need to look up those definitions along with the definition of FAKE NEWS.

I did defend myself and stated possible solutions, in private. But you apparently prefer drama. Why are you trying to drag the forum into it? Because you are what you are, and I have plenty of that left in my pasture from the cows. 

Would you like a tissue for your tears? Some TP? You sure try to dish it out and then run away crying when the heat hits.

This is between you and me.

BTW, the fact that several stores are getting out of the gun business, by your own words, validates what I said. I never stated Walmart Nationally was pulling all gun sales. So where is the lie (aka FAKE NEWS)?

This whole thing got blown way out by people being negative.

Walmart stores are closing down (unknown number) their gun departments (temporary or otherwise) and they have discounted their guns at approximately 50% off when they did it.

If you would like to potentially take advantage of one of these opportunities (if more occur) keep your eyes open but do not rush out and panic buy.

Now is everyone satisfied? 

No wonder why few people dare to share opportunities on here any more.

9 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

This whole thing got blown way out by people being negative.

Walmart stores are closing down (unknown number) their gun departments (temporary or otherwise) and they have discounted their guns at approximately 50% off when they did it.

If you would like to potentially take advantage of one of these opportunities (if more occur) keep your eyes open but do not rush out and panic buy.

Now is everyone satisfied? 

No wonder why few people dare to share opportunities on here any more.

24 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

You appear to be intentionally twisting words and facts for dramatic effect.

Never attacked or threatened the Forum.

Did not attack or threaten you. You need to look up those definitions along with the definition of FAKE NEWS.

I did defend myself and stated possible solutions, in private. But you apparently prefer drama. Why are you trying to drag the forum into it? Because you are what you are, and I have plenty of that left in my pasture from the cows. 

Would you like a tissue for your tears? Some TP? You sure try to dish it out and then run away crying when the heat hits.

This is between you and me.

BTW, the fact that several stores are getting out of the gun business, by your own words, validates what I said. I never stated Walmart Nationally was pulling all gun sales. So where is the lie (aka FAKE NEWS)?

F'n Dramaqueen

I thought you said you left (rhetorical Ie DONT answer)

5 hours ago, khmer6 said:

post his pms I alwasy do its fun

37 minutes ago, Delw said:

F'n Dramaqueen

I thought you said you left (rhetorical Ie DONT answer)

Such eloquence. Did you lose your own site? And now you are here trying to "improve" this one. You have such positive, helpful input. What great success. What a great legacy?