CDjunkie

Youth hunter deer camps

Hello, are there any youth hunter deer camps for the southern units going on? Or maybe I missed a thread somewhere. Or any youth hunters that need any help in the 34s,36s,35s?

My daughter didn't get drawn this year. This is the first year I don't know any youth hunters that need help or an extra pair of eyes. That youth hunt is one of the best hunts and best experience!

27 minutes ago, CDjunkie said:

Hello, are there any youth hunter deer camps for the southern units going on? Or maybe I missed a thread somewhere. Or any youth hunters that need any help in the 34s,36s,35s?

My daughter didn't get drawn this year. This is the first year I don't know any youth hunters that need help or an extra pair of eyes. That youth hunt is one of the best hunts and best experience!

Check with Jim (noworries) hes had kids in that camp last couple years.   Seems like a real nice guy.  He prolly got info.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CDjunkie said:

Not sure if any of you guys need this.

https://www.azsci.com/events

Stanley sent this to me a few months back. My 12yr old has a tag in 36a. We plan to be out there for a few days. Don't forget the companion pig tag for like $25 if in 36a.

I have stop reading half post from my small a$$ phone... sorry duplicate info.

• Like 1