CDjunkie

Kowa 12x56

Im really surprised at this, thougjt they would fair better. I was thinking about getting a pair. I wont be now.  

5 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Im really surprised at this, thougjt they would fair better. I was thinking about getting a pair. I wont be now.  

Unless I just got a blemished or defective pair, but I was very disappointed. My wife's eyes were hurting. And I just didn't like them at all compared to the viper 12x50s. Maybe that's just my eyes and my wife's but I thought they were not good at all. 

2 minutes ago, CDjunkie said:

Unless I just got a blemished or defective pair, but I was very disappointed. My wife's eyes were hurting. And I just didn't like them at all compared to the viper 12x50s. Maybe that's just my eyes and my wife's but I thought they were not good at all. 

For the money the vipers are a good buy. I have a pair of the 15s. I would buy used though, you will pay less and they still have the lifetime warranty.  

• Like 1

We will check them upon return as this makes no sense. These are an excellent quality binocular

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 5:52 AM, gr8fuldoug said:

We will check them upon return as this makes no sense. These are an excellent quality binocular

Doug, were you able to check these out upon return? 

Yes, and with adjustment to the diopter corrector they sharpened up perfectly. 3 of us checked them and it seems that may have been the issue

• Like 1