AzDiamondHeat

Road Hunting discussion

1 hour ago, 300RUM said:

Road hunters are a necessary part of the ecosystem, somebody has to shoot the Game and Fish decoys.

When was the last time the decoys were even out?

26 minutes ago, oz31p said:

When was the last time the decoys were even out?

I want to blast one legally. Or is that not an option, if your off the road and not in a vehicle?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I want to blast one legally. Or is that not an option, if your off the road and not in a vehicle?

I always thought they put em out at night along a road where headlights are sure too catch a poachers eyes. 

4 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

There is nothing illegal about it. as long as you dont shoot across the road. which is the tricky part cause the way they have them set up your bullet or arrow path will cross the road. I think it would be considered an invasive species ;)

IN washington state they did this over in morton(over by St helens) a life size cow elk and a buck deer. opening day of doe season and opening day of cow season. both didnt make it in the 1st few hours. some shot it on purpose knowing what it was..

Go down the road a little ways and sneak back off of the road on the same side. In AZ dont shoot a doe. 😷