Tony Nile

Benchee/Odes UTVs

I'm looking for a new hunting rig, and found a Craigslist ad for UTVs made by benchee-theres a local dealer at 40th st/Roeser.

Anyone have first hand knowledge about them?

Thanks 

I agree, stick with name brands.  Be patient and you can find deals.  Not sure I got as good a deal as Curtis Reed but I got a 2018 Polaris General 4 1000 with 350 miles on it and lots of extras for about 60% of the price of what the guy paid for it.

Benchee = China crap, no first hand knowledge as me or a friend, but i did all the research a couple of months ago and I came to the conclusion to stay away.

Do yourself a favor and DON'T do it.  Spend your hard earned money on a Polaris, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha or Can Am.  

I have a 2006 Polaris Ranger and it still runs strong and parts are abundant - found on Ebay. 

Not sure what you intended use is, but value the best value is Kawasaki Teryx, Honda Pioneer is the fan favorite. While the Polaris General is sweet. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the input.  What you all have said echos what I've read online about them.  Great deal on the Ranger 570.  Tough buying a used SxS right now, People are pretty proud of them, and the ones reasonably priced go quick

Anything that has 4 wheels and can be tied to outdoor recreation is $$$ right now. 

Trucks, trailers, toy haulers SxS, etc. I honestly thought when covid started it would be the opposite because people wouldn't be able to afford there toys and have to sell them. I was wrong. We must have had a state full of "essential" employees because things just went crazy.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

Anything that has 4 wheels and can be tied to outdoor recreation is $$$ right now. 

Trucks, trailers, toy haulers SxS, etc. I honestly thought when covid started it would be the opposite because people wouldn't be able to afford there toys and have to sell them. I was wrong. We must have had a state full of "essential" employees because things just went crazy.

It's crazy, right? Guy is selling an 18 ranger crew 900 for 17k. (granted only 300 miles) It books at 11k. 

1/2 of me says to wait 6 months when people get tired of them and the market is flooded, don't know it'll happen though

37 minutes ago, elcy said:

It's crazy, right? Guy is selling an 18 ranger crew 900 for 17k. (granted only 300 miles) It books at 11k. 

1/2 of me says to wait 6 months when people get tired of them and the market is flooded, don't know it'll happen though

The best time of year for SxS is usually around May when it is to hot to hit the dunes and people start dumping them. That didn't happen this year. We will see if the trailer prices drop in Nov-Dec like they usually do after summer and hunting are over. 

I won't be pulling the trigger in a SxS until the prices come down unless I happen to find the right deal. 

9 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

We had a state full of people making $840 a week on unemployment, twice what they usually made. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

there are deals to be had, I would suggest being patient, having the cash and pulling the trigger once you find a good deal.  Check Craigslist and Facebook marketplace multiple times a day or setup notifications. Most decent priced deals are sold within hours. 

I was out this weekend scouting for a elk hunt I have later and the hills were full of SXSs.  There were people everywhere.  I have a Honda and on the Honda forums it sounds like they are all going over book right now.  New and used. But I think there are still deals to be found if you are patient.