Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

Daughter gets her biggest buck to date

With some of the youth hunts starting this week I wanted to share a video of my daughter's hunt from back in 2018. I've been hunting all my life and hunting with my kids is definitely my favorite. Hope this gets some of you excited for the up coming deer season and good luck to all the youth hunters this weekend! 

• Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 1

Awesome video man. I can't wait to have an experience like this with my daughters. Hopefully In the heat of the moment I can come up with a different name for my girls though haha. That part cracked me up. 

• Haha 1

Awesome video! Hunting with the kids is the best, i love the banter between you and her. Me and my daughter are exactly the same, we feed off of each others energy, lots of jokes and laughs.

Im interested in some of that cajun seosoning. 

• Like 2

Wow. Fantastic job, Emma! I can't imagine it gets any better than that. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent. 

• Like 1

That’s a cool video.

my older is 12, she’s killed two mule bucks but this year we’re going to 35b on a coues deer hunt. Even more exited now

• Like 1

Great job! Congrats to your daughter on a perfect shot and a pretty buck.  I sure miss hunting with my kids at that age.  

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 4:56 AM, OpticNerd said:

With some of the youth hunts starting this week I wanted to share a video of my daughter's hunt from back in 2018. I've been hunting all my life and hunting with my kids is definitely my favorite. Hope this gets some of you excited for the up coming deer season and good luck to all the youth hunters this weekend! 

So much fun to watch. Great shot, nice buck. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, creed_az_88 said:

Awesome video man. I can't wait to have an experience like this with my daughters. Hopefully In the heat of the moment I can come up with a different name for my girls though haha. That part cracked me up. 

Thanks my fellow coues brother. I love hunting with my girls. Pretty sure I mentioned this somewhere but I got three of them with tags this year plus the wife and I. Going to be hunting with a 15 year old a 12 and a 10 should be a fun year. I'm pretty sure you'll do fine in the heat of the moment unless your an idiot like me but I don't think that's the case. Pretty sure your nickname around the hunting community is "The Iceman!" 

14 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Awesome video! Hunting with the kids is the best, i love the banter between you and her. Me and my daughter are exactly the same, we feed off of each others energy, lots of jokes and laughs.

Im interested in some of that cajun seosoning. 

Thanks. Ain't nobody want a part of my special Cajun seasoning! Especially my salami flavored one😆

13 hours ago, oz31p said:

That’s a cool video.

my older is 12, she’s killed two mule bucks but this year we’re going to 35b on a coues deer hunt. Even more exited now

Thank you! 2 deer down by the age of 12 sounds like your girls doing pretty good so far. I've been in 35b a few times but never hunted there. Looks like some awesome country. Good luck! 

• Like 1