Sign in to follow this  
OpticNerd

Daughter gets her biggest buck to date

Great video!

You'll relive all the right moments every time you watch it.

From the weather, to the parade, to capturing your daughters age/personality in this stage of her life.

I have to say, I love Jr hunts and absolutely enjoy hunting with young ladies.  They take direction so well and are absolute killers!

Your daughter didn't skip a beat with you guiding her to the shot.  She followed along just like any longtime hunting partner would.

Great job Dad!

• Like 2

Such an awesome shot and video!! Love it! We get to try our hand again with my son in a few weeks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

Great video!

You'll relive all the right moments every time you watch it.

From the weather, to the parade, to capturing your daughters age/personality in this stage of her life.

I have to say, I love Jr hunts and absolutely enjoy hunting with young ladies.  They take direction so well and are absolute killers!

Your daughter didn't skip a beat with you guiding her to the shot.  She followed along just like any longtime hunting partner would.

Great job Dad!

Thanks! I agree hunting with my two young ladies have been nothing but awesome so far. I just hope they still want to hunt with dad the older they get.

8 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Such an awesome shot and video!! Love it! We get to try our hand again with my son in a few weeks. 

Thank you! She definitely gets her shooting skills from her mom. I would have missed that shot at least a couple times before connecting. Good luck on your son's hunt!

Awesome video.  It is cool that you take the time to video all of it.  It isn't easy to do.  I always want to and it is never convenient.