Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

WTB outdoorsman palisade

Pack only still says colors are available so I called and and they do have two palisade colors available . Multifamily and I forgot the other

Ended up making the drive to fountain hills and grabbed an OD green palisade 90. They had a few in stock now. 
I took a buddy with me to check the shop out but nothing to see there, empty lobby with a desk basically. Quick and easy now to test this thing out   

Can I assume its boring because of coved protocol? Or are they just a mostly mail order type of deal and don’t have a cool show room? We are pretty close to Fountain hills and Ive always wanted to stop by.

Not much of a showroom. Looked like they were doing some construction maybe but ya I’m guessing they don’t do much in person sales. Spent a total of 2 minutes and saw everything. They have stuff in the back and will let you test anything you want just not much window shopping. 

I went there yesterday for a stool, they were going to put one together for me. But I was on a time restraint so I couldn't wait for the pack. 

We were conducting some small construction on our showroom when you visited so things were definitely not up to our normal standard. The showroom isn't massive by any means but we invite anyone to come out and check out the amazing optics and all of the Outdoorsmans products that we make. If you ask nicely we may even poor you a beer. 👍🏼

-Mark Denham

So far I’m liking this pack set up. I really really really like the full length sleeves for tripod etc, on both sides. Only issue so far after 7 days and 20 or so miles is the frame is squeaking. Driving me nuts !!!! Any suggestions??? If I crank down the cheat strap it goes away but long term going to need to dry lube the connection points or something. 

CC55DD7D-D96C-4593-9C88-38D033E650B5.jpeg