Edge

Trump tests positive for Covid-19

Breaking news.... 

No symptoms but shared the stage with Biden two days ago...

• Like 1

I saw that too. just when this election got weird now its weirder. Cant wait to see the healines tomorrow. "Trump gives china cough to Biden, an investigation is pending Pelosi says"

if you're gonna get it, getting it from Hope Hicks isn't a bad way to do it...;)

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

The only thing surprising about  President Trump testing positive for COVID-19 is how long it took… Considering how tenacious this bug is I've decided it's just a matter time until most of us catch it...do what you can to keep it away but in the end the only variable will be how bad it effects each of us......

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

It’s a cold he’ll be fine. 

He will be fine because he takes hydroxychloroqine!  The magic cure libs don’t want you to know about. 

• Like 1

Biden camp or adversarial intel agency probably planted the bug at his debate podium.  I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but one month before the election?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lonne said:

Biden camp or adversarial intel agency probably planted the bug at his debate podium.  I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but one month before the election?

Yes you are. LOL

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Yes you are. LOL

Hey, LOL, if Donna Brazile can be discovered passing debate questions to the Hillary camp pre-debate, and somehow get re-hired as a political pundit under Fox, anything's possible.  She probably cooperated on it with Chris Wallace and the Biden camp 🙂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, longbowpilot said:

More fake news, 90% of positive tests people have no symptoms even ny times admitted that.  

Maybe.  But generally, one is not admitted to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for no symptoms.

12 hours ago, longbowpilot said:

More fake news, 90% of positive tests people have no symptoms even ny times admitted that.  

When I got it there were 13 people at an event.  12 ended up positive.  1 asymptomatic, 4 ended up in hospital, 2 in the ICU and one almost died.  All healthy between 37 and 63.  I’m 2.5 months post and still have lung trouble.  From what my buddies said the doc said it’s gonna likely be permanent lung damage.  Kinda sucks when you’re a 36 yr old in good shape to have permanent lung damage from a “hoax” that “90% of the time has no symptoms”.  Oh and a good friend in a neighboring town just died from it, 66 and healthy.  This crap is real.  Everyone on here will know someone that has died from it by Christmas.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2