akuritone

Oversized Cutting Boards

These are very handy for keeping game clean(and your kitchen) while processing. They will easily fit a full elk quarter. This is the same material that the white cutting boards used in most homes are made from but are bigger and thicker. They are approximately 24" x 48"and are 5/8"-3/4" thick. They will last a lifetime. Makes an awesome bench top too. Easy on knife edges and easy to clean.

These are remnants from large sheets. They've been cut on a table saw and have square corners, somewhat sharp edges, and somewhat rough edges. If it matters to you, sand it.

$40.00 each. I have quite a few. 

827398535_cuttingboardJPG.thumb.jpg.dc63c574632560ed2eb06fd59dbc3378.jpg

I'm near Bass Pro.

Jeff

• Like 2

These things are awesome! I use one on top of my bench when skinning animals for Euro mounts.Keeps the mess off the bench! I've also used it to process game on the tailgate of my truck and in the kitchen.

IMG_7488.jpeg

I have one of these as well.  It's perfect for putting together a lot of BBQ items!!!!

I've got a 24x48 piece of plywood that I have used for years when 'cutting/wrapping' time comes.  Would love one of these!

PM sent!

S.

This is not Corian(solid surface). This is HDPE. solid surface is rather brittle and is generally backed by another substrate(plywood/particle board). This stuff is solid HDPE

Jeff

• Like 2

1 hour ago, akuritone said:

This is not Corian(solid surface). This is HDPE. solid surface is rather brittle and is generally backed by another substrate(plywood/particle board). This stuff is solid HDPE

Jeff

That's still a great deal. 😎 That size in 3/4" is usually over $100. 

I'll take one. I'm also near Bass Pro and might be able to pick it up this afternoon. I'll Message you my number.