Sign in to follow this  
stanley

Short Cow Bison Hunt!!

Wow sounds like you had them on a line to come right to you. Awesome way to finish a could be tough hunt! Congrats

Nice write up! Drew that tag as a non resident for this year, Oct. 8-21 or the Oct 29 to Dec 31 season. should know which in a week.

Be happy to hear thoughts from experienced folks for those later hunts, presuming there may be seasonal differences? 

5 hours ago, KHunter said:

Nice write up! Drew that tag as a non resident for this year, late Oct or the Oct 29 to Dec 31 season. should know which in a week.

Be happy to hear thoughts from experienced folks for those later hunts, presuming there may be seasonal differences? 

I have limited experience and it was all on summer hunts. But I think the only seasonal difference is accessibility. By late October there could be a pile of snow or it might be dry as a popcorn fart. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 6:56 PM, Flatlander said:

I have limited experience and it was all on summer hunts. But I think the only seasonal difference is accessibility. By late October there could be a pile of snow or it might be dry as a popcorn fart. 

thanks, hoping for dry...

Have sure learned a lot on this site already as relates to folks who chose to do it their own way versus joining the outfitter’s hunting coop. Such a unique hunt opportunity.