goinhuntn

Finally back to AZ!!

I moved AZ from Oregon in 1978. Moved away in 1995 for work & started a family. I have been stuck in the **ithole of Commiefornia since 99.

I have been wanting to move back to AZ for quite some time, but was always a fight with my wife about it. Since the pandemic hit & governor NewSCUM shut the state down I told my wife thats it I am done. Went to AZ to visit my dad & mom in March & made an offer on a house without my wife. Offer was accepted, needless to say my wife was pissed & I was in the dog house!! After some arguing & explaining Cali sucks & is getting worse everyday, my wife opened her eyes! She is now onboard & I have been remodeling the entire inside of the house since I took possession in July. I am just about finished & will be moving in the end of this month. I am so glad to be back home in AZ & cant wait to finally buy a resident hunting license again!! Just got my AZ drivers license last Friday & am now an official AZ resident again. GOOD BYE & GOOD RIDENCE to Commifornia, !!!! It’s sad how they have destroyed Cali with there liberal BS policies. I pray AZ will never ever turn into the **ithole Cali has. SO GLAD TO FINALLY BE COMING HOME!!!!!!

• Like 10

Certainly the best post on here I've read all year and welcome back!!!!!!

CA will be a 3rd world country in no time.

Here's all the proof you need:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-09-30/california-task-force-reparations-slavery-gavin-newsom-shirley-weber

I'm glad you got out and that your wife had the good sense to open her eyes.

Eddie

• Like 1

Ballsy move buying a home without spousal buy-in! Welcome home. 

• Like 2

Yeah making a move on a house is risky without the wife. Glad it worked out for you. I'm originally from northern Cali and would love to go back, but its never going to be like it was. It is absolute insanity what that state has become. Hopefully all the Cali plates and Cali people buying everything up in AZ are coming here for the same reasons you are. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Your 1/1000! The rest want to move here but turn it into Fing California!!! Mixed feelings about you people moving here lol.

You people?

I just had a thread nuked cuz some asshat was throwing around too many racial slurs.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Your 1/1000! The rest want to move here but turn it into Fing California!!! Mixed feelings about you people moving here lol.

Definitely not a Californian. Was only in the state working. I own a construction company, but have had enough & walking away from it to get out!! I will not be bringing any Cali liberal BS, my family is 100% conservative & we bleed red!!! Also I am from AZ!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

You people?

I just had a thread nuked cuz some asshat was throwing around too many racial slurs.  

That asshat is a closet Kalifornian

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Good to have you back goinhuntn.

Thanks my dad has a late rifle elk tag so looking forward to hitting the AZ mountains hard this year!!

1 minute ago, goinhuntn said:

Thanks my dad has a late rifle elk tag so looking forward to hitting the AZ mountains hard this year!!

Where in AZ?