Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Looking for a company to work on an overhead crane

A customer has this old unit that needs service. Does anyone know of a company that services these? This in Kingman.

KIMG0082.jpg

KIMG0084.jpg

The only company I can think of is Tempe Crane.  They are a crane company and not advertised as a service company but over the years, they have done some wild stuff for me when the others said no.  That makes me think they could do it.  If not, they definitely know who will.

• Like 2

When you say service I assume you mean it doesn’t work and not that you are trying to get some preventative maintenance done. If you can narrow the problem/issue down like a capacitor (preventing from turning on) or does it turn on and not lift (issue with gears). You can target your search for competent service pros. Instead of searching for Overhead crane repair you could check out an electric motor repair shop.  Also you can look for Millwrights in the area. Those guys are generally pretty handy. 
Hope that helps a bit.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HorseHunter said:

When you say service I assume you mean it doesn’t work and not that you are trying to get some preventative maintenance done. If you can narrow the problem/issue down like a capacitor (preventing from turning on) or does it turn on and not lift (issue with gears). You can target your search for competent service pros. Instead of searching for Overhead crane repair you could check out an electric motor repair shop.  Also you can look for Millwrights in the area. Those guys are generally pretty handy. 
Hope that helps a bit.

I just was told the cable is jammed.

18 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Try proserv cranes and Kone Crane

Thanks. I was told by the owner that Kone won't travel to KIngman.

Kone not traveling is crap.... I just had Kone on my facility and the tech talked about traveling to the apache reservation (one day) and tucson the next.

We used to use this guy, and might be more affordable compared to big corporates:

Quality Crane Services

Crane service in Glendale, Arizona

Address: 7227 W Monte Cristo Ave, Peoria, AZ 85382

• Like 1

We just had 15 guys travel in from Kone to do an outage and they have branch offices everywhere. So yeah they travel. If that’s a before and after picture they ran that block into the sheaves nest and it’s jammed in there. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bubba85 said:

We just had 15 guys travel in from Kone to do an outage and they have branch offices everywhere. So yeah they travel. If that’s a before and after picture they ran that block into the sheaves nest and it’s jammed in there. 

Yup what he said ☝️

• Like 1

Advanced Overhead Crane Services provide the best overhead crane services as well as crane repair services also. We are the leading company and have the reputation of delivering reliable and durable overhead cranes all across the USA. We are known for our infrastructure as well as the advancement in technologies. We have worked with all the leading brands as well as startups and our specialization is Inspection, Testing, Service, and repair of overhead cranes, Hoists, and related material handling equipment, vacuum lifting, etc.

Address: 22531 FM 2100
Crosby, Texas 77532
Email id: aocs@advancedoverheadcrane.com
Contact Us: +1 281-324-3392

15 hours ago, gerubberplastic said:

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. If you are in search of the best O Ring in Europe and USA, look no further than G. E Rubber and Plastic. They are known for manufacturing high-quality rubber and plastic products. Feel free to get in touch with them for more information.

Tel : 886-2-29952720
Email:rubber2012@gmail.com

I'm kinda old fashioned. Shouldn't you introduce yourself before trying to sell us something?

Spam!  Spam! Spam!