Big Browns

Need Glassers in unit 22 tonight & tomorrow morning

47 minutes ago, tomharveyb said:

Let me try again..wasn’t trying to divide anybody.   Just airing My opinion.  I said I was super happy to see a kid succeed. To all you guys who ripped me,  No need to get your undies in a wad because I see things differently than you.   Great buck, congrats

Kind of an odd statement from someone who just had their undies in a wad cause someone saw thing differently than you.

14 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

Understandable. I hate it when it's done for business and when this guy will buy a governor's tag and also buy an army of guides. But hunting is also about making new friends and relationships. Taught the kid a great lesson and maybe now one day that kid will do the same!

Very astute observation for a young man. Keep that attitude. 👍

• Like 3

12 hours ago, dse said:

Kind of an odd statement from someone who just had their undies in a wad cause someone saw thing differently than you.

To each his own.. There kids

• Like 2

Tom,

Why didn't you start your own post on how you hate the way people hunt? Maybe write a book.  Instead you choose to be negative and add your know bullshit twist to it.  Like they had spotters in every part of the unit.  Who doesn't want to help a kid out!  They should have a great experience while they are young.  Hunting will humble you as you get older.  

Did you kill your sheep by yourself?

Congrats on a sweet buck.  Can't wait until my son gets his first deer!  Tom maybe next year you can teach me and my son how to hunt the right way.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, az300wby said:

Tom,

Why didn't you start your own post on how you hate the way people hunt? Maybe write a book.  Instead you choose to be negative and add your know bullshit twist to it.  Like they had spotters in every part of the unit.  Who doesn't want to help a kid out!  They should have a great experience while they are young.  Hunting will humble you as you get older.  

Did you kill your sheep by yourself?

Congrats on a sweet buck.  Can't wait until my son gets his first deer!  Tom maybe next year you can teach me and my son how to hunt the right way.  

Outdoor Writer can write a book for him. 

• Like 3

having some help is one thing. Having as many people as you can find to insure success is another. 

now in the age of instant gratification, I expect team hunting only to grow. To some there’s more important things. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

having some help is one thing. Having as many people as you can find to insure success is another. 

now in the age of instant gratification, I expect team hunting only to grow. To some there’s more important things. 

Prepare for a beat down.   Not allowed to say that on here.

• Like 1

This tread has gone so south it sucks.  Let's go back to the beginning.  A guy is looking for some extra eyes for his kids hunt, time is running out...he has helped tons of people on this site and in the field to try to have a successful hunt. Help comes in many different forms. Don't nit pick it. I didn't want to comment on this other than congrats to all involved,  especially a young hunter on all of the success of the entire experience and the memories that were made for all involved. 

My rant is over.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

"Team hunting" is a very liberal tag to put on THIS hunt.  

OP and his son put in the work.   Adam put in a TON of work.  They asked for help to raise the odds of closing the deal in the LAST DAY.  HARDLY a "team hunt".

Me, Adam and my brother were all helping my niece find a elk on her last day.  Is THAT "team hunting"?   

Give it a rest guys.   THOMAS earned that buck.  Period.  

I'm he add ing off to hunt with my friends and family in a couple weeks.  The more the merrier for my camp. 2 of my brothers are heading out on their own because  they enjoy  the solitude and "roughing it".   To each their own.

I enjoy the company when I hunt.  If I want to be alone I will stay home with my wife.   

• Like 9
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

"Team hunting" is a very liberal tag to put on THIS hunt.  

OP and his son put in the work.   Adam put in a TON of work.  They asked for help to raise the odds of closing the deal in the LAST DAY.  HARDLY a "team hunt".

Me, Adam and my brother were all helping my niece find a elk on her last day.  Is THAT "team hunting"?   

Give it a rest guys.   THOMAS earned that buck.  Period.  

I'm he add ing off to hunt with my friends and family in a couple weeks.  The more the merrier for my camp. 2 of my brothers are heading out on their own because  they enjoy  the solitude and "roughing it".   To each their own.

I enjoy the company when I hunt.  If I want to be alone I will stay home with my wife.   

I’m not even talking about this hunt, they just a few dudes on the last day. 

• Great Buck! 1

Christ, its almost as bad as the political landscape.... You don't hunt the way I do, so you're WRONG!  I HATE YOU!

I can't watch the tv these days, or listen to the radio... now I gotta pas on CWT due to judgmental idjits. 

• Like 3