Big Browns

Need Glassers in unit 22 tonight & tomorrow morning

Tom,

You didn’t answer my question did you kill your sheep by yourself?  Why did you change your pic?   Oh I see a sheep hunt is ok to have a bunch of spotters and friends.  

probably went guided!  

By the way nothing wrong with going on a guided hunt gents.  

Holly crap, you guys need to go out and kill something, however you legally want.

Headed to the BAB east side tomorrow  with dad. I hope I can find some help..

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Tom,

You didn’t answer my question did you kill your sheep by yourself?  Why did you change your pic?   Oh I see a sheep hunt is ok to have a bunch of spotters and friends.  

probably went guided!  

By the way nothing wrong with going on a guided hunt gents.  

Having a guide doesn’t equal hunting with 10 people. I don’t think anyone is arguing that hunting is a solo sport 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 2:45 PM, Big Browns said:

Thomas was able to harvest an unbelievable Buck this morning.  Huge thanks to those who dropped everything and assisted this morning!  Kevin, Shelvin, Blake and Cliff are first class!  You guys are my heroes!!!!!  Thanks for making Thomas's last day very special!

20201015_073838.jpg

Now that right there is what this is all about, look at that smile!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 10/19/2020 at 8:52 PM, tomharveyb said:

Let me try again..wasn’t trying to divide anybody.   Just airing My opinion.  I said I was super happy to see a kid succeed. To all you guys who ripped me,  No need to get your undies in a wad because I see things differently than you.   Great buck, congrats

Is "airing your opinion " really necessary when the hunt is to benefit a kid? Would you be "airing your opinion" if they killed a forkie, or are you upset because they got a nice buck?

Jesus, I run my mouth as much/more than anybody, and even I have the deceny to not 💩 on this thread.

• Like 3