Sign in to follow this  
AZAV8ER

Last chance hunter rifle sight in BA Silhouette range

Come sight in with us and skip all the hoo haw at the main range, the silhouette range is just west of the 1000 yard range, come by and sign in with us. Hassayampa Rod and gun club is holding final two days of sight in service at Ben Avery Silhouette range THUR OCT 15 and FRI OCT 16. We are open at 7AM and done at 3PM both days. We can get your 100 yard zero verified and if you like you can try out shooting steel at 218y, 328y, 421y and 546 yards to verify your longer range dope. Cost is $10 each for first two rifles and $5 for all others after.

• Like 5

Thanks for posting, sent this to some procrastinators I know in Phoenix. 

Hey I saw this post on this from 2020 and was wondering if you knew the dates for 2022. My dad is 78 and has a CHAMP elk hunt later in October and might need assistance in dialing in his rifle. I'm working out of town right up until we leave for camp. Thanks for any info you can share.

I have not heard if we are doing it this year, will post as soon as I hear.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Devil Diver Down said:

Hey I saw this post on this from 2020 and was wondering if you knew the dates for 2022. My dad is 78 and has a CHAMP elk hunt later in October and might need assistance in dialing in his rifle. I'm working out of town right up until we leave for camp. Thanks for any info you can share.

What part of the valley is he in? I'm sure we have members here that would help him with this either at Bev Avery or at Rio Salado.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 6:07 AM, PRDATR said:

What part of the valley is he in? I'm sure we have members here that would help him with this either at Bev Avery or at Rio Salado.

Thanks for the offer. I've been busy and didn't see this until now. He's near 44th/Thomas. I guess he called Ben Avery and they told him they would help for a $15 charge but they kind of mucked it up when he went out there. First round was 2" left of center and they spent another 13 or so rounds trying to dial in and ended up 1" right of center and telling him they needed to close for the day and to come back. Good thing ammo and gas are cheap. 🙄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Devil Diver Down said:

Thanks for the offer. I've been busy and didn't see this until now. He's near 44th/Thomas. I guess he called Ben Avery and they told him they would help for a $15 charge but they kind of mucked it up when he went out there. First round was 2" left of center and they spent another 13 or so rounds trying to dial in and ended up 1" right of center and telling him they needed to close for the day and to come back. Good thing ammo and gas are cheap. 🙄

thats about how the govt works.

• Like 1

Checking  the scope for zero ,  makes a difference if all over the place. Especially with a used scope.

Just info. , not that it was the same problem

• Like 1