Roosevelt Mark

Roosevelt report

Flipping the trees with Googan Bandito Bug today , all fatties in about 6-7ft of water

Screenshot_20210219-193734_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210219-193712_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210219-193650_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AZLance said:

Flipping the trees with Googan Bandito Bug today , all fatties in about 6-7ft of water

Screenshot_20210219-193734_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210219-193712_Gallery.jpg

/Screenshot_20210219-193650_Gallery.jpg

thinking about heading to rosey tomorrow.  did you get a lot of numbers?   Did you fish the salt or Tonto end?

This is probably a really stupid question.  I'm used to camping at San Carlos but am thinking of going to Roosevelt in March.  My question is what do I need as far as permits for boating and camping?  I just don't want to go and ruin my trip by not having the correct permits.  Also, should I camp on the salt end or the Tonto end in March?  Thanks for the help.

All you need is a tonto NFS day pass, you can buy them at the ramp but I think they are a couple bucks more, not sure. you can get them at various places,  look on the Website.  I buy the annual. 85 I think.

Salt end.

Anyone been out? I'll start fishing again next week and will fish every week until the AZ devil runs me off end of may or hopefully first of June.

Normally I start in February but been too dang windy.

• Like 2

I know it's not a Rosy report, but was at Canyon yesterday and Saguaro last week. A few bass on dropshot (red crawler) and shakey head (trick worm in green pumpkin), seemed really slow fishing for March and 85*. Nothing to write home about, but the place was a zoo and very windy during the morning yesterday. Headed to Rosy at the end of the month, then mid April for the LTF derby. I'll post something again after those trips. 

• Like 1

Got blown around onBartlet yesterday, no fish . Didn’t see anyone catching. Today would have been pristine.

• Like 2