CatfishKev

Swavely kids 2020

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Outstanding, Kevin!!!!!   Cool to have that video of the elk.  Good stuff!!!!

Thanks Stanley, i think this was my favorite youth hunt yet.   

• Like 1

Congrats catfishkev to you and your kids on some fun hunts. What a nice first mule deer! Posts like these make me look forward to when my kids are of age and I can enjoy those moments with my kids. Thanks for the post!

• Like 1

Way to go.  Great adventure and thanks for the write-up.  They’ll have fantastic memories of that hunt for the rest of their lives.  

Gotta ask, is that a silencer on the gun, and if so, do you like it?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Coueser said:

Way to go.  Great adventure and thanks for the write-up.  They’ll have fantastic memories of that hunt for the rest of their lives.  

Gotta ask, is that a silencer on the gun, and if so, do you like it?

Yes it is.  Its a thunder beast 30 cal. It connects to a thunderbeast brake so i can install the brakes on multuple rifles and swap the can from gun to gun.  

Yes i love it, reduces recoil, there fore helps the kids from flinching,  can shoot without ear protection etc.  The young boy Enoch in the thread has a coues tag in a couple weeks, hes a small framed little guy and hates loud noises. This will make a huge difference for him.  

• Like 2

Awesome job Dad.  I love to read the stories of kids getting out there and getting it done.  Thanks for sharing the details and letting me be there in my mind.  

Da meats!  Shout out to Johnathan at wild game processing in tucson.  Fair price for quality work. Always saran wrapped before freezer paper.  Aurora had to rush to work and miss the photo op. 

20201027_171809.thumb.jpg.edaeaf9d727eb221a035b450c8022968.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, creed_az_88 said:

Man I'm jealous you get to do all that with your kids. Good job buddy. 

You gonna get your chance.  But let your kids kill small animals and work their way up.  You have big shoes to fill.   Not every kid can be a creed killer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Da meats!  Shout out to Johnathan at wild game processing in tucson.  Fair price for quality work. Always saran wrapped before freezer paper.  Aurora had to rush to work and miss the photo op. 

20201027_171809.thumb.jpg.edaeaf9d727eb221a035b450c8022968.jpg

John is THE man...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

You gonna get your chance.  But let your kids kill small animals and work their way up.  You have big shoes to fill.   Not every kid can be a creed killer. 

I'm fully expecting my hunting to take a big nose dive once the kids come of age. Were gonna plan on filling freezers for sure. 

• Like 1