Sign in to follow this  
Hunter56

WTB .300 Weatherby Mag Ammo

Can anyone hook me up with some .300 Weatherby Mag Ammo? I just ordered a new Weatherby Vanguard but I cant find any ammo for it. I have a hunt this weekend and it would be cool to use my new gun! Located in east Mesa.

I think I have an older full box of it. I’ve never owned one. Shoot me a pm if you want it. If you come to me $30 I’m at 83rd and deer valley.

14 hours ago, Coach said:

I only have 2 left.

532a826ffaa20afad43b3ca20425b14f.jpg.5f4ed7282728ff6cb1420804a75f96e9.jpg

Those 50 BMG's are typically one third to half the cost of Weatherby's, will easily go two miles, are great brush rounds, and most anywhere you hit the target is a kill zone. They make instant hamburger (sort of) out of your prey. They look like LC 660 grain FMJ. Do you have any soft points? (Kidding)

Fun to shoot with a Barrett M82A1. A little heavy to pack in.

Recoil sharpness has been compared to a 12 gauge, by a youth until he saw in the video that it pushed his whole body 3" backwards.😁

Always willing to buy some if the price is right. Seriously. Nice ammo.

3 hours ago, gauchoand said:

I think I have an older full box of it. I’ve never owned one. Shoot me a pm if you want it. If you come to me $30 I’m at 83rd and deer valley.

That is a little far from my location, but thank you for reaching out! Let me know if you're ever gonna head this way

1 hour ago, wish2hunt said:

That’s twice what he wants to pay.

But he bought a Weatherby. Isn't that pretty much standard Weatherby pricing?

Isn't that why a lot of Weatherby owners learn to reload?

4 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

But he bought a Weatherby. Isn't that pretty much standard Weatherby pricing?

Isn't that why a lot of Weatherby owners learn to reload?

Weatherby ammo prices came down a ton in recent years (2-3 years ago). I used to pay close to 80 and the last box I bought I think was 40-45. Creeping back up now of course because everyone can take advantage of consumer buying habits these days... 

Just now, jdown said:

Weatherby ammo prices came down a ton in recent year. I used to pay close to 80 and the last box I bought I think was 40-45. Creeping back up now of course because everyone can take advantage of consumer buying habits these days... 

Yeah but for what, the spitzer? It shoots great out of my guns. 

I shoot the 165 spire points. Shoots lights out and has performed well on everything from Buffalo to Bear to Elk to Coues.