Sign in to follow this  
Phil Carr

Sold

I am selling a 1993 Geo Tracker for my brother. He has 2 other 4x4 trucks and a Side by side, so he rarely drives this Tracker. Here is a list of things done to this Tracker over the last 3 years.

New top and windshield installed , 5 new Goodyear Wrangler tires installed 5,000 miles ago, new Front seat covers. Engine professionally overhauled and only 16,000 Driven, while the engine was out had the transmission inspected and resealed, new clutch and throw out bearing, fly wheel turned, all belts and hoses replaced. Transfer case replaced. New battery just a few months ago.

Tracker has heavy duty steel bumpers front and rear, electric winch, front locking manual hubs, good brakes. Tracks straight right down the road. Comes with front tow hitch and lights.

The only things I am aware of the needs addressing is the interior over head light inside does not work as well as the interior Right turn signal bulb does not work.

A/C may have a slow leak. It was low when I serviced a month ago, but it is still blowing cold air. My brother said the last time he had it out elk hunting he heard some popping noise coming from the front end area. I have taken it out 4 wheeling and can not duplicate. ( I am bringing this up as there could be a future problem). Due to this my brother is pricing this Tracker at a bargain price. Note: Zero oil or fluid leaks anywhere.

SOLD

$2500 FIRM. I will show the vehicle and let you test drive by appointment. Located in N.E. Tucson. 
I will respond in the order your texts are received.

Text Phil 520-975-0830

835A0688-ED2A-4A89-BB40-8B1A8BA56AB3.jpeg

EEFA04DE-70C8-49D3-A2EA-23A426491904.jpeg

4ED73465-4B33-46DB-9870-C51089052FBF.jpeg

2A9D7865-B253-4D7F-BFEE-B23088F20FA8.jpeg

Is there any under carriage rust?

Can you post some pics of the interior?

Does it burn any oil?

What kind of fuel mileage is it getting? 

These are fun little vehicles... we had a few over the years! We used them in place of a side by side!! All of mine were very reliable and got me in and out of places I had no business going.

Here is a little more information on the Geo. Gets about 25 mpg. The engine only has about 16,000 miles since professional overhaul does not burn or leak any oil. Some light rust nothing major. 5 speed manual transmission. Will take pictures of the interior tomorrow. 
Great little 4x4 it’s pretty small but so is a Side by Side, a lot cooler, dryer, or warmer in the winter. You won’t get much for $2500. 
I am surprised this has not already sold. It was over $2000 to just overhaul the engine. Posting on Craig’s list Wednesday. Call if I can answer any questions  

Running this to the top again before moving to Craig list. Great little 4x4 hunting vehicle.

Phil,I can't believe that these guys will spend 15 thousand on a Ranger,and not 2500. on this. This is much warmer,less dusty,and gets around great.If I didn't have 6 vehicles,I would buy it,but my wife would kill me.

• Like 2