Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Shade umbrellas

Dont know why i didnt get one sooner.  Not my idea. Stole it from Duwanes guide named Frank.  I recomend it!

20201023_162618.thumb.jpg.7fc21506951f596a3a3ab4c55044dfd3.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, azhuntnut said:

I got this one earlier in the year and like it so far. It has several positions available to make it work With most chairs or tripod.

https://www.amazon.com/Sport-Brella-Versa-Brella-Swiveling-Umbrella-Midnight/dp/B00HA2ZKCO/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Chair+umbrella&qid=1603500416&sr=8-3

Seems like a better option to not catch the wind as much.  Not sure what i just paid. Just picked it up at family dollar on the way out tonight.   

2 hours ago, azhuntnut said:

I got this one earlier in the year and like it so far. It has several positions available to make it work With most chairs or tripod.

https://www.amazon.com/Sport-Brella-Versa-Brella-Swiveling-Umbrella-Midnight/dp/B00HA2ZKCO/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Chair+umbrella&qid=1603500416&sr=8-3

That seems awesome, but seems as though it has to be attached to the tripod?

I would assume anything more than a puff of breeze makes the tripod shake too.kucj to glass?

• Like 2

On 10/23/2020 at 10:08 PM, trphyhntr said:

Y’all probably drink with your pinky out too.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTulH7T0YuM5SUgrIUayJO2v12zJHlnlQHQCclQQETHd-XoF--uaxwTfDAfTXOZ7vFkreg45K4&usqp=CAc

• Love 1

I use a shemagh like a true infidel. Makes a good bino wrap in my pack too. 

I actually prefer it over more general shade since it blocks a lot of external light. Amazing how much more I can see without ambient light coming in around the eyepieces. I guess I could sit under an umbrella with it too though. LoL

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

I use a shemagh like a true infidel. Makes a good bino wrap in my pack too. 

I actually prefer it over more general shade since it blocks a lot of external light. Amazing how much more I can see without ambient light coming in around the eyepieces. I guess I could sit under an umbrella with it too though. LoL

I had to google shemagh, Ahkmed.   Interesting idea, seem like it would be kind of nice for the cold mornings, but does it really keep you cooler in direct sunlight?  I'd worry about wearing it in southern AZ,  you  might get scooped up by BP and suspected of being a Radical Islamic crossing illegally?

29 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I had to google shemagh, Ahkmed.   Interesting idea, seem like it would be kind of nice for the cold mornings, but does it really keep you cooler in direct sunlight?  I'd worry about wearing it in southern AZ,  you  might get scooped up by BP and suspected of being a Radical Islamic crossing illegally?

3C24CCAE-8600-4685-A208-E5E0B585BF74.jpeg

• Haha 1