matt

Who has a 6.5 prc for sale?

Want to see what’s out there while I wait for Tikka to come out with something. What do you have and how much do you want for it? 6o2-989-o67o. 

Go buy a Tikka (or any magnum rifle for that matter) in 300 WSM and then throw a 6.5PRC barrel on the gun.   I like the stock Tikka rifles for hunting but putting a better barrel on the gun would only make it better.   

I saw that got kicked up this morning. It looks nice but I’m hoping I can find a little lighter bits a hunting rifle and by the time I throw my scope and have supressor on there, I’ll be where I’m at now. 13.5 lbs. lol. I ordered a lighter suppressor but it will be a while. 

Check out the savage ultralight - proof research carbon barrel. I got one in 280ai earlier this year and absolutely love it (this one is a bit heavier as I changed out stocks and added bottom metal and a brake ~7lbs) - First coues in the books with it on Friday.  I ordered a 6.5prc a few months ago and got the update that it is shipping this week (this one will be stock plus brake ~6lbs) - now just need to find ammo.  

23 minutes ago, jdown said:

Check out the savage ultralight - proof research carbon barrel. I got one in 280ai earlier this year and absolutely love it (this one is a bit heavier as I changed out stocks and added bottom metal and a brake ~7lbs) - First coues in the books with it on Friday.  I ordered a 6.5prc a few months ago and got the update that it is shipping this week (this one will be stock plus brake ~6lbs) - now just need to find ammo.  

love my savage ultralight 6.5 prc - rifle is 2 for 2 this year.... daughter-in-law took a mule deer and i took a coues!!  i want the 300 prc in the same gun.

3 minutes ago, Desert_Dogs said:

love my savage ultralight 6.5 prc - rifle is 2 for 2 this year.... daughter-in-law took a mule deer and i took a coues!!  i want the 300 prc in the same gun.

Can I ask what loads you are shooting out of it?  I'm anxious to get it out. 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:02 PM, jdown said:

Savage’s are shooters for sure but I wasn’t pleased with the bolt. Still