wildwoody

Credit card hits tomorrow ??

What is up with spring turkey? And deer? I used to get drawn every freaking year, now it takes 4-5! It's either Youtube or the dang hunting shows , no one I knew used to hunt turkey in AZ.    Back east, yes.     Good thing quail is OTC, it's about all I get to hunt this fall, and I  get to chase stink pigs in February,.... whoop de doo.

• Haha 1

Got a hit for me. Hopefully 23 Archery. Bub got a hit for jr. 22/23. She has not got a javelina yet.

• Like 3

I think I drew my first Turkey tag this year. I think it is in U7.

I am surprised I didn't draw javelina though it appears. 

• Like 1

1 Gould's tag and I'm guessing back to back unit 1 turkey tags for our house. The Gould's tag will be our 4th tag and 3rd different person to draw.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

What is up with spring turkey? And deer? I used to get drawn every freaking year, now it takes 4-5! It's either Youtube or the dang hunting shows , no one I knew used to hunt turkey in AZ.    Back east, yes.     Good thing quail is OTC, it's about all I get to hunt this fall, and I  get to chase stink pigs in February,.... whoop de doo.

Podcasts and Youtube

• Like 4

So  many People hunting Turkeys now days cause they can get out and hunt. A good majority have no clue what they are doing but thats good, not hurting the Turkey population.  To many people in this State now too and not a lotta tags for several species. I am 64 and only have had 2 Bull tags and 1 cow tag in 35 years . But put in for mostly premium Elk hunts. I have had 3 Bull tags in New Mexico and only put in about 6 times. .Its bad odds there now to though. Gotta hunt outta State to keep Busy hunting . Been to Colo.,  Wyo., Montana North Dakota and Mexico. If Ya wanna hunt consistantly thats what ya gotta do , Forgot I hunted Oklahoma and Penn. too..................BOB!

Edited by naturebob
add on
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, naturebob said:

So  many People hunting Turkeys now days cause they can get out and hunt. A good majority have no clue what they are doing but thats good, not hurting the Turkey population.  To many people in this State now too and not a lotta tags for several species. I am 64 and only have had 2 Bull tags and 1 cow tag in 35 years . But put in for mostly premium Elk hunts. I have had 3 Bull tags in New Mexico and only put in about 6 times. .Its bad odds there now to though. Gotta hunt outta State to keep Busy hunting . Been to Colo.,  Wyo., Montana North Dakota and Mexico. If Ya wanna hunt consistantly thats what ya gotta due...................BOB!

Or go to Texas 

• Like 2

Got 2 turkey, 1 or 5b and 2 pig in 22. AZ federal takes awhile to post.

• Like 1

Well, I assume I will be the top turkey point holder in the system now with #30 gained Friday. 

Sure wish they could take ONE hunt to 20 tags to allow ONE non resident bonus psd tag. Sure would like to hunt one of those unique birds. 

3 hours ago, Steve O said:

Well, I assume I will be the top turkey point holder in the system now with #30 gained Friday. 

Sure wish they could take ONE hunt to 20 tags to allow ONE non resident bonus psd tag. Sure would like to hunt one of those unique birds. 

Go to MX. Its pretty affordable.

• Like 2