wildwoody

Credit card hits tomorrow ??

Yay, got hit this a.m. Going Turkey Hunting  :)   Will be fun to hunt without dealing with work anymore.  Last Tuesday was my last day Yahoo!!!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, twistzz said:

Yay, got hit this a.m. Going Turkey Hunting  :)   Will be fun to hunt without dealing with work anymore.  Last Tuesday was my last day Yahoo!!!!!!

Congrats.

5 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

Got hit $75  either for turkey or javi....weird amount.  3 adults??>>

So what's the deal with the $25 charge.  Is it just a placeholder until status confirmed or???  

2 hours ago, forepaw said:

So what's the deal with the $25 charge.  Is it just a placeholder until status confirmed or???  

The tag cost 38, they take 13 up front, 25 is the rest

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Does anyone know when the results will be available?

Probably within a week or so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bonecollector said:

Turkey in 4a and archery pig somewhere.

I'd be mean and say there's no turkey left in 4A but I saw a longbeard flock in there deer hunting during the bow hunt.   And of course I hadnt bought  the OTC turkey tag.   I hope the numbers keep creeping up in there, I had some pretty good spots  pre  ice age.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, NewlyMinted said:

Any chance they are still processing?

It was done probably in an hour on Friday morning. But, as some cards get declined that drew a tag the tag will get assigned to the next person in line over the next few days.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see the leftover list this year.  I have two friends who put down first choice hunts that ALWAYS have leftovers, and neither of them got a charge.  Same thing happened to a guy I've been helping who put his kids in for a youth hunt that should have been guaranteed.  I didn't get a charge for myself, but I figured that might happen because I added three guys with zero points on my app and the only choice I listed was the hardest to draw rifle tag.  My javelina draw strategy relies heavily on an abundance of leftover tags in a few units I know really well.  Starting to think I might get burned this year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

It will be interesting to see the leftover list this year.  I have two friends who put down first choice hunts that ALWAYS have leftovers, and neither of them got a charge.  Same thing happened to a guy I've been helping who put his kids in for a youth hunt that should have been guaranteed.  I didn't get a charge for myself, but I figured that might happen because I added three guys with zero points on my app and the only choice I listed was the hardest to draw rifle tag.  My javelina draw strategy relies heavily on an abundance of leftover tags in a few units I know really well.  Starting to think I might get burned this year.

Not like your missing out though on much 

2 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

Yup, same here. I just might end up as a Spectator/Glasser this year. Not that I would be opposed to it. At least I could pass on my knowledge and help out another hunter and get to camp.