GreyGhost85

Hunters Not Voting

I personally do not believe that number, or any polls put out.  They all have an agenda and will skew numbers accordingly.

I am betting the number is much higher but many of us don't share info.  I don't do polls or answer questionnaires so they are off by one already.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I think 70% is a little low . Spend a few hrs on cwt and you will see that 90% of these guys fall in the retard percentile. 

I read somewhere recently that a blue whales anus is about 3 1/2 feet across. That would make it the second biggest asshole in the world behind you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, trophyseeker said:

I read somewhere recently that a blue whales anus is about 3 1/2 feet across. That would make it the second biggest asshole in the world behind you.

You sound like a guy that falls in the 90 percentile......... 

Unfortunately hunters, as a collective group, are pretty apathetic. Most like to whine and complain (see ANY Facebook hunting group), but are too lazy to do anything.

• Like 2

The last major elections I met a lot of guys just outside my circles and a few in that are up over 50 and had never voted before 2016. I would say 50% is pretty sad as a nation, kind of like not having mandatory harvest data. Heck I met a women friend of my wifes a few weeks back and she just got married and does not cook !!!!! Things are not looking up for the future, at least that women voted for Trump (or voted at all I guess)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I’m old fashioned, I stand in line on Tuesdays!  I haven’t missed a vote since I voted for Bob Dole when I turned 18. my dad would kill me if he found out I didn’t get my butt to the polls.  Civic duty x 10000000

I’m the opposite. Cast my first ballot for bush. At 18. I’ve never been to a polling station 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bojangles said:

better vote or kiss those guns goodbye, and your grand boys will be wearing lipstick and high heels.  

I take this somewhat offensively.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I’m old fashioned, I stand in line on Tuesdays!  I haven’t missed a vote since I voted for Bob Dole when I turned 18. my dad would kill me if he found out I didn’t get my butt to the polls.  Civic duty x 10000000

"Nobody eats Bob Doles peanut butter!"

28 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I take this somewhat offensively.

I kinda feel bad for staring this 

48 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I made this exact same thread a while back. Got the same response! Seems like the news articles are pandering to hunters to get them out and vote! 

They should all vote 

• Like 1