GreyGhost85

Hunters Not Voting

6 hours ago, Hunterjohnny said:

I personally do not believe that number, or any polls put out.  They all have an agenda and will skew numbers accordingly.

I am betting the number is much higher but many of us don't share info.  I don't do polls or answer questionnaires so they are off by one already.

I got called for 3 polls and I answer  them all....BIden/Harris all the way.

TRUMP 2020!  4 MORE YEARS MAGA BABY

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

The last major elections I met a lot of guys just outside my circles and a few in that are up over 50 and had never voted before 2016. I would say 50% is pretty sad as a nation, kind of like not having mandatory harvest data. Heck I met a women friend of my wifes a few weeks back and she just got married and does not cook !!!!! Things are not looking up for the future, at least that women voted for Trump (or voted at all I guess)

Not to poke or nothing, but, I don't need anybody to cook for me, I am a dang good cook in my own right! As for voting......get off your lazy arse and vote people, it is YOUR duty as an American. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elkhunter1 said:

Not to poke or nothing, but, I don't need anybody to cook for me, I am a dang good cook in my own right! As for voting......get off your lazy arse and vote people, it is YOUR duty as an American. 

Excactly what it is.... LAZY. Anyone that doesn’t vote shouldn’t say or have an opinion on this election. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Excactly what it is.... LAZY. Anyone that doesn’t vote shouldn’t say or have an opinion on this election. 

Or any other national subject matter.

• Like 2

It's not enough for Americans to vote. A strong republic relies on an informed electorate.

FB_IMG_1604115456741.jpg.1e3e690072bbf199570e6c8cfc534bbf.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

It's not enough for Americans to vote. A strong republic relies on an informed electorate.

FB_IMG_1604115456741.jpg.1e3e690072bbf199570e6c8cfc534bbf.jpg

dang that's a huge Biden turn out. Congrats Joe!

And dont forget about the senate.  That dickhead marson carpetbagger Kelly from Texas who is using his poor wife for a prop is just itchen to take away your guns.  If the piss poor speaker of the house Hellosi gets a majority in the senate she will impeach Pres. Trump again.  😷

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ThomC said:

And dont forget about the senate.  That dickhead marson carpetbagger Kelly from Texas who is using his poor wife for a prop is just itchen to take away your guns.  If the piss poor speaker of the house Hellosi gets a majority in the senate she will impeach Pres. Trump again.  😷

“Poor Wife”? Wouldn’t call her anything close of that nature. She’s just as bad. 

It continues to amaze me that several on here push Biden/Harris while the Democratic Platform is absolutely anti-gun and anti-police.  I bet they vote!

4 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

It continues to amaze me that several on here push Biden/Harris while the Democratic Platform is absolutely anti-gun and anti-police.  I bet they vote!

I know it’s crazy 

14 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

Who? Ban those pedophiles. Anyone that votes for biden is a pedophile or is at least ok with pedophilia at a minimum. 

• Like 4