Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

2021 Goulds Tag or NOT!

So, as it turns out what I thought was a Pending $50 charge for Turkey was actually for Javelina which I had thought I only put myself in for since my son won't hunt them anymore. I guess I'll break it to him when we are fishing in Magdalena next week.

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:54 AM, PRDATR said:

Pretty stoked that my son and I drew a Goulds tag for 35A  for the second hunt.

I drew that same tag 4 years ago. Its a walk in the Park. Congrats to Him!..................BOB!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Congrats on the tags.  Absolutely insane that people have 20+ points for Turkey.  

AND TOTALL DEPRESSING/FRUSTRATING !!!!

2 hours ago, Big Tub said:

AND TOTALL DEPRESSING/FRUSTRATING !!!!

Tub, You drew a Sheep tag ,Quit Bitching, LOL I would trade that in for My Goulds tag any day,......................BOB!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Tub, You drew a Sheep tag ,Quit Bitching, LOL I would trade that in for My Goulds tag any day,......................BOB!

The guy before me with the Desert Tag drew the Rocky 2 yrs later!  Since I did not draw the Rocky this year ... I figured I was due!  ;)

Soon I will have more turkey BP's than I did have for sheep!

Plus I did go to Mexico for Goulds (but never again) .  

I can't complain ... but of course, I will!  {:-D   

I am actually quite thankful for my previous draws in my 40+ years of putting in:  1 sheep 1 early Mature Rifle Bull, 2 archery Bull, 2 Antelope.  I sure could use that December Mule deer in unit 27, though.

• Like 2

BT, Sorry to hear your MX trip wasn't good. Ernesto and I went in 2016 and had a great hunt. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

15 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

BT, Sorry to hear your MX trip wasn't good. Ernesto and I went in 2016 and had a great hunt. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

BTW: you cannot receive messages.

The hunt itself ended well, largely because of extra effort by the Guide, Chris Roe.  He was great.  Mexico was the situation I would not want to do again.  The State Department had actually said not to go down there and there was a couple that was kidnapped in Agua Prieta the same time we were there.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Big Tub said:

The guy before me with the Desert Tag drew the Rocky 2 yrs later!  Since I did not draw the Rocky this year ... I figured I was due!  ;)

Soon I will have more turkey BP's than I did have for sheep!

Plus I did go to Mexico for Goulds (but never again) .  

I can't complain ... but of course, I will!  {:-D   

I am actually quite thankful for my previous draws in my 40+ years of putting in:  1 sheep 1 early Mature Rifle Bull, 2 archery Bull, 2 Antelope.  I sure could use that December Mule deer in unit 27, though.

Tub ,I can't complain either . in  33 years of hunting here I have had 2 early Rifle Bull tags, A late Kaibab tag , a Goulds tag a couple late whitetail tags, and only 1 Lope tag.  28 points for sheep and 15 for Lope now. I have been the King of Spring Turkey Tags with 25 years of putting in for Spring I bet I have had about 20-21 tags. All in unit  1 or 27.........................BOB!

• Like 1

Question...I mostly a birdog/upland birds guy, but put in for Turkey with my wife and brother this year. My account got hit for $25, I find that as awkward because the tags are $38...what am I missing?? Thanks for the input.