azviking

christensen arms 7mag optics?

Leupold Mark 5 5x25 with cch mill reticle won a spot on my rifle. I've used swfa great scope for the price. I have a Vortex PST decent scope. I also have a Sig Tango 4 that works well. If you're looking for the best Clarity in my opinion for the money Leupold Mark 5. It's usually lighter than the competition and less money than comparable options. I'm ordering my second one right now in the 3.6-18 and cch reticle for my lightweight hunting rifle. It is quite a bit shorter then the 5-25 I run on my long-range precision rifle.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:11 PM, Davidinthesun said:

Leupold Mark 5 5x25 with cch mill reticle won a spot on my rifle. I've used swfa great scope for the price. I have a Vortex PST decent scope. I also have a Sig Tango 4 that works well. If you're looking for the best Clarity in my opinion for the money Leupold Mark 5. It's usually lighter than the competition and less money than comparable options. I'm ordering my second one right now in the 3.6-18 and cch reticle for my lightweight hunting rifle. It is quite a bit shorter then the 5-25 I run on my long-range precision rifle.

I run the 5-25 on my match rifle and the 3.6-18 on my hunting rifle, CCH reticle. For the money, they are one of the best scopes. It is the only Leupold I would own for long range shooting...

I sold off all the budget rifles, handguns, ARs and optics I had collected over the years and bought the scopes barely used between 1500 and 1600 bucks. It is worth having awesome gear in the safe, rather than a lot of stuff that I never shoot.

• Like 2

I don’t see a budget listed but for a hunting rifle, there are no scopes as durable and repeatable after beating around on a hunt or a back pack or in the bed of a sxs than a Nightforce. 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, oz31p said:

No one around here’s going to recommend vortex

Why not they have a lifetime warranty!?! 😂

• Haha 1