Sign in to follow this  
azhunter55555

Coues buck with my recurve.

I shot this coues buck in August. My sons and a few friends think I'm a little crazy hunting coues deer with my recurve. I enjoy all types of hunting but hunting with traditional gear has become a passion of mine. This is my biggest coues to date and to do it with my recurve is a dream come true. I was able to spend time with two of my best friends on this hunt and that made it even more special. I'm already dreaming and making plans for next year. 

88F68D01-D163-4B2A-B77F-DD39E8A54613.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Great Buck! 4
  • Wow! 6

3 minutes ago, azhunter55555 said:

I shot this coues buck in August. My sons and a few friends think I'm a little crazy hunting coues deer with my recurve. I enjoy all types of hunting but hunting with traditional gear has become a passion of mine. This is my biggest coues to date and to do it with my recurve is a dream come true. I was able to spend time with two of my best friends on this hunt and that made it even more special. I'm already dreaming and making plans for next year. 

88F68D01-D163-4B2A-B77F-DD39E8A54613.jpeg

That's awesome dude! Love to see it!

• Like 2

Huge congratulations on a beauty!  It's hard enough to get one that nice with a rifle or compound, but to do it with a recurve, now that's pretty cool.

Thanks for the comments guys, muledeerarea33 - the reason I had shorts on and a black t-shirt is because it was the August hunt and it was over 100 degrees outside and I was sitting in a ground blind. I wore a long sleeve black shirt (so not to be seen in the blind) a few days and it was just too hot so I went with the short sleeve.

• Like 3

Wow!  Just WOW