Hi,

I got the first November coues hunt 33

My daughter got the youth hunt in 28, 29, 30a, 31 and 32.

Time to work on the reloads

Brent

GOT MY 31 OCT!!!!!!!! Hope the buck that was with the one i got last year is still in the area, if so my brother or i will have a MONSTER!!!!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT TAGS

I got a 17A deer tag, oct. 24th through nov. 2nd, I also have an elk tag in that unit that is oct. 17th through dec. 14th, so I will have two tags in my pocket for my deer hunt.

I drew 34A Oct WT with my 2 buds. I also got unit 8 turkey tag. My twins got 34A javie tags and I will probably buy them over-the-counter turkey tags to hunt with me. My wife and the twins were skunked on deer. I just put in request to take the month of Oct off work. By God that feels good!!

Drew late November early December Coues hunt in 36B :D

It will be a crazy year again.

NM 16B Sept 11-18 Archery Elk hunt

Nov 1-5 Tito (oldest son) NM 23 rifle Muledeer

Gabriel (youngest son) Drew NM Youth Burro Mountains Nov 27-30, Dec 6-7, Dec 13-14

AZ hunt coues Nov 28-Dec 4

Kansas Whitetail Dec 3-14

Jan 1-15-09 Burro mountains archery Coues

And i'm taking the family to Orlando for a week in October :blink:

I don't think i'll have enough vacation. :D

I was blessed - GOT A UNIT 6A LATE WHITETAIL TAG!!!!!!!!! Congrats to those who were drawn and condolences to those who weren't - we have all been on both sides of this issue.

Didn't draw a sheep tag.

I got a 17A deer tag, oct. 24th through nov. 2nd, I also have an elk tag in that unit that is oct. 17th through dec. 14th, so I will have two tags in my pocket for my deer hunt.

Now that's cool.

I got a 21 WT tag. First time in 21, I can't wait to start scouting. It's always nice to get to know a new unit.

I got drawn for Late Nov-Early Dec 36B Coues. I'll be hunting with Casey and his gang. New unit for me, but am pumped I got a tag.

Larry- You got drawn for the same hunt? We'll have to meet up for a soda...been a LONG time bud!!!

Congrats to all who drew, and good luck.

Scott G.

Nothing for me :( However I still get to go on my dad and brothers Oct. unit29 wt and my nephews unit 23 late wt :P :P