33 late Jr. hunt for my son.

36b early November coues for me.

Time to GET R DONE!!!!!!!!!

Nice draws azyoung and youngaz! You guys keep knockin' em dead & G & F may have to ban you from unit 23. :P Seriously, sounds like you two are going to have a great fall. Congrats.

we gotta buncha deer tags. no sheep, again. @%$#&* it!!! Lark.

I hear you! I have the poor mans sheep hunt in Oct. 32 and built #12 for sheep.

I drew 31 early WT , Dad Drew 31 early MD, Cousin drew unit 1 archery. Ohh and I got a turkey tag for unit 27 to go allong with my 27 bear hunting.

I'm super stoked!!!! A hunting we will go................................... :)

32 early for myself, son and brother. 31 second hunt for my daughter, wife drew 31 late hunt. Personally I have been drawn for deer every year, except for one time, for the last 32 years. Several of those years in a row in the mid 80's I had two whitetail tags, the second being a December hunt when their were leftover tags available. When the mule deer populations were high Coues deer were not nearly as popular as they are today. Three times I applied for mule deer in the 80's and was drawn, the rest have been whitetail tags. I always put a good hunt first choice, and a high draw odds second. If only I could be so lucky on Elk, Antelope, Turkey, New Mexico, etc.

Man, when it rains it pours! We drew everything we put in for.

Wife and I - Late Nov 36B Coues

10 year old son - 20A juniors deer & 20A juniors java. Hunts are the same time which should be fun!

Joe Kauffman

Man, when it rains it pours! We drew everything we put in for.

Wife and I - Late Nov 36B Coues

10 year old son - 20A juniors deer & 20A juniors java. Hunts are the same time which should be fun!

Joe Kauffman

20A is great unit congrats on the draw.

"WHEN IT RAIN IT'S POURS" It's pouring at my house!! Unit 1 archery bull (2 out 3 years) and 35a Dec Wt (2 Dec tags in a row)!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all of you!!!

Hey all, I ran home for the night and jumped on here to see what ya'll drew! Congrats to everyone on their tags!

I'm embarrased to say this, mainly cause I'm the COOSEFAN and all, but.....Does anyone with regs know what hunt# 1015 is?

:ph34r: :P

Gonna be a GIANT floppy-eared muley wearin' my tag at the end of November! LATE WESTSIDE BABY.......WHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

My Dad, my wife, and I drew 36B early mule deer (wasn't going to but the one that got away opening day last year still huants me)

my 2 older boys drew the jr. deer hunt in 36B

and I got a turkey tag for 8 and 10, gonna go buy the boys OTC tags for that one. Should be a blast, taking the whole family up to Willams (hotel with an indoor pool for us) I'm looking forward to it, my Dad has never been there and always wanted to go. HE'S NEVER SEEN AN ELK :( so this will be a great time B) and if we see some turkeys even better.

can't wait

vacations approved!!!!

Frank

Hey all, I ran home for the night and jumped on here to see what ya'll drew! Congrats to everyone on their tags!

I'm embarrased to say this, mainly cause I'm the COOSEFAN and all, but.....Does anyone with regs know what hunt# 1015 is?

:ph34r: :P

Gonna be a GIANT floppy-eared muley wearin' my tag at the end of November! LATE WESTSIDE BABY.......WHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

I'm having the same problem, can't seem to find what hunt #1114 is. :blink: