36B early Mule deer for me the wife and my Dad (that's twice in a row) :)

I was hunting javelina down there last fall and glassed up two nice bucks one was a huge 4x4 got some video (this was 2 weeks before my deer hunt)

99% sure I jumped these same two bucks, with a couple of girlfriends, opening day and I blew it! :angry: got excited and hit right over his back, standing broadside 190 yards away :blink: .

I've been having nightmares ever since. the good news we were the only ones in the area hunting mulies, so hopefully no one got him on the 2nd hunt and he evaded the lions (I know the illegals would have left him alone :lol: )

I got my buck on the 2nd to the last day, and even though I was stoked, I keep looking at that video and replaying opening day in my mind... so I had to go back, even though I told myself "one muley then Dec Whitetail or nothing"

my older boys drew the 36B Jr deer hunt, they're pretty excited

I also drew unit 8 and 10 turkey!

will buy the older boys OTC tags to hunt with me

looking forward to taking my Dad up to stay in Williams and see some elk, he's never seen one and has always wanted to see where we hunt elk, should be a great time.

any tips on fall turkey hunting?

Frank

Hey there ya'll! Long time no visit. lol. I drew a 36b tag for oct. 3rd year in a row. 75 incher year one 93 incher year two and its 100 incher plus or bust!!! Good luck to all who drew and to all who didnt.........Help a buddy pack him out!!!!!!!

I drew my 4th choice I belive. Early Nov 34A. Should be fun. Never hunted much in that unit with a rifle.

I usually start scouting around down there south of my house in late August, I can help you out some, or at least put you on some decent spots if you want the help. Let me know.