Sign in to follow this  
Hammnit

Early Kaibab Rifle Reports???

Money well spent!. In Duwanes camp everything including the hunt is first class on the Kaibab , couldn't aimagine a better experience anywhere...........................BOB!

• Like 4

If Adams only allowed guides and clients in his camp this year he either has a 20-1 guide/client deal or he had half the tag holders in his camp, it was freaking huge.

7 hours ago, naturebob said:

Money well spent!. In Duwanes camp everything including the hunt is first class on the Kaibab , couldn't aimagine a better experience anywhere...........................BOB!

Don’t even need to show up with a weapon

• Like 2

15 hours ago, oz31p said:

Don’t even need to show up with a weapon

Thats right!  give me any Gun ! thats why they call me one shot BOB!...........................BOB!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 654321 said:

If Adams only allowed guides and clients in his camp this year he either has a 20-1 guide/client deal or he had half the tag holders in his camp, it was freaking huge.

When I went 2 years ago He had about  7-8 hunters and 1 guide for each only. After some of us Killed the other guides helped out the other hunters then . But I didn't see him ganging up guides for every hunter from the start like some do!.......................BOB!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, naturebob said:

When I went 2 years ago He had about  7-8 hunters and 1 guide for each only. After some of us Killed the other guides helped out the other hunters then . But I didn't see him ganging up guides for every hunter from the start like some do!.......................BOB!

Yup I see Duwane, Nick and John with 2 guys (I assume the hunter and his friend) in that pic. And yes when one tags they help the others glass for the remaining clients.  And all without setting cameras or blocking roads.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

His camp this year was bigger than the small town I  grew up in 😂.

23 minutes ago, 654321 said:

His camp this year was bigger than the small town I  grew up in 😂.

He must of had alot of Hunters Cause He runs the best operation. And Hunter can bring a friend for a Fee.  On My hunt we ran into 3 guys glassing the same point we were , and they didn't have a hunter with them. I won't say who they were working for. It's an easy guess though!.............BOB!

• Like 1