Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

WTB bt99 or similar trap gun

I am loosely looking for a dedicated trap gun.  Don’t want to spend a lot of $$.  My son is in the sctp trap club in rye, and I want to shoot with him, but trap guns are crazy expensive.

• Like 1

I have a Winchester cinergy  o/u trap gun that's like new in the hard case.32 inch ported barrels adjustable triggers. Extra chokes 1200.00 located in safford globe or possibly mesa.

• Like 1

I have a Charles Daley Trap gun from back in the 70's. Over under and solid tight gun. Miroku made them and when Daley discontinued Miroku made the same gun for Browning and called it the Citori. Its an over under.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Blacktail805 said:

Don't have a gun for sale but sctp is probably one of the best organizations in the world and one of the best thing you could ever do for your kids. Rock on super dad! 🤘

it's absolutely amazing what you get.  

14 hours ago, AZAV8ER said:

I have a Charles Daley Trap gun from back in the 70's. Over under and solid tight gun. Miroku made them and when Daley discontinued Miroku made the same gun for Browning and called it the Citori. Its an over under.

pics, Gauge choke type ??

I'm a miroku fan ;)  even been to there factory in the 70's when I live in Japan

7 hours ago, Delw said:

I'm a miroku fan ;)  even been to there factory in the 70's when I live in Japan

The safe it's in needs to get un-buried (in a corner with lots stored in front of it) before I can get the gun out, will work on that today.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Delw said:

It's 12GA 2-3/4 choked full on top and IMP Modified on lower barrel   30" barrel and 14" LOP  asking $550. 

IMG_1886.JPG

IMG_1881.JPG

IMG_1880.JPG

• Like 1

I have a friend with an immaculate Remington 1100 G3 12g 3” with 28” barrel and improved/mod chokes...its stamped Wayne Mayes Trophy for 73rd east edition on the stock and the wood is impressive. Owner says it only has one box of shells at a sporting clays range through it many years ago. $900 and it could be acquired in Phoenix or Tucson if you’re interested

• Like 1

The bore is shinny and bright and the action is tight with a nice solid chunk when closed. Serial #S317843. I have used it for quail and duck hunting as it fits me well and comes up just right. 

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1885.JPG

IMG_1879.JPG

• Like 1

My Dad bought this from a friend that let it get some minor pitting & staining from surface rust. The blemishes are at the surface, this impairs appearance but not function.

E92C5F31-46AF-4654-BE21-5516F1E74BF8.jpeg

FB2620D0-F4E6-4E3A-AFB3-8B502808B09B.jpeg

69578865-7407-4A2A-A9CA-39F54778FFAE.jpeg

21B258EF-CFD9-48BE-93CD-4C1A5B9C2E12.jpeg

8AF62EF2-89D4-4B25-8B5E-C289C0284A27.jpeg

• Like 1