bigmuleyfan

Looking to buy a Mule

I’m in the market for a mule and figured it didn’t hurt to ask here as well. Hoping to be able to hunt more of the backcountry and am wanting a mule to help make it happen. Please message me if you have one or know of one.

If you really into horses/mules that is cool.   If not don't forget to look at goats or Llamas as options too.   That would be my choice for backcountry hunting.   

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, bigmuleyfan said:

Yes and have been around them and other livestock all my life. Thanks for the concern.

Was just asking as a lot think you can just buy a mule and take it in the back country and go hunt. A lot is involved with it. Didn’t mean to get you all fired up. Add 2 to the Biden list so far. 

1 minute ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Was just asking as a lot think you can just buy a mule and take it in the back country and go hunt. A lot is involved with it. Didn’t mean to get you all fired up. Add 2 to the Biden list so far. 

Who on earth would think that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

You “assumed” and were worried about someone else’s business. Like I said thanks for the concern but no worries here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bigmuleyfan said:

You “assumed” and were worried about someone else’s business. Like I said thanks for the concern but no worries here.

Ok sorry for assuming. Your right. I thought on this site we were supposed to be worried about everyone else’s business. Hope you find a mule. 

3 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Add OZ, I m pretty sure he's a lib.

Just sold my mule but have a horse thats been there done that for sale.

• Like 1