Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Needing a box of ammo for a hunt

Hey folks! So I have been getting some practice in with shooting and now with about 2 weeks until my hunt and i orded some new ammo a week ago, but this morning I had an E-mail stating that it would take 6 weeks. Does anybody have left over .243 similar to this ammo pictured? I'll buy double market price if I gotta. Even partial boxes help a ton! Lead free would be preferred too! Thank you!

20201030_115842.jpg

3 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Check out ammoseek.com I see 2 sellers with Federal ammo same bullet available. Doesn’t mean they’ll arrive fast though. 

That sounds great! I'll check it out as soon as I get off work!

If you cant  find a box before your hunt let me know.  I have a one full box  of those Double Taps I'll sell you for current pricing.

• Like 4

Don't let not being able to get that premium ammo ruin your hunt. My .243 loves 85 grain bullets but it will shoot 100 grain Remington core lokts into 1.5 inch groups and its a $300 rifle. If worst comes to worst get closer and use whatever you can find. Go hunting man you will be fine.

• Like 2

Good lesson for a youngster like yourself right here.  Politics, elections and voting actually have a big impact on such things.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, singleshot said:

Don't let not being able to get that premium ammo ruin your hunt. My .243 loves 85 grain bullets but it will shoot 100 grain Remington core lokts into 1.5 inch groups and its a $300 rifle. If worst comes to worst get closer and use whatever you can find. Go hunting man you will be fine.

Yeah! I'm usually using the cheapest ammo! But this .243 is the only one I was able to get my hands on from G&F and I now have my rifle dialed in for that!

52 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Good lesson for a youngster like yourself right here.  Politics, elections and voting actually have a big impact on such things.  

That's why I voted trump sir!

• Like 3