jjacks2

Truck shell FREE!

Shell came off a 1991 Toyota P/U needs sanded and paint but works as is. All windows are intact. Located in East Mesa must come pick up. Call or text Jason at 4802060464 Thx

20201103_153847~2.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for the shell. Perfect for my daughter's 94 Toyota PU.

It was a surprise to eventually find out who you were.

So, thank you also for your fire service and help with my son's Eagle project. Still have a little bit of fire hydrant yellow paint on my truck. Always puts a grin on my face when I drive by hydrants he got painted from Mesa Drive to Country Club and Brown to University. I hope more groups organize to paint fire hydrants. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

It's a smaller World than we realize. Thanks again for everything.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Big Tub said:

I found this article helpful on compatibility

https://axleaddict.com/rvs/Tips-for-buying-a-used-camper-shell

Yes, Big Tub, I should add the upper brake light to the shell. Having done most every type of repair to/with Toyota trucks from 1978 to 1995, I still have an 1987 Turbo Extra Cab I rebuilt from a roll-over wreck, I used to be very versed with most all of the differences. I was my own mechanic for my small fleet that I ran in my low voltage company.  My low voltage electrical knowledge was sufficient to chase electrical problems and my mechanical and body working skills kept my vehicles on the road.

My love for Toyota trucks shifted as they changed engines. The 22RE was my favorite.

My daughter's truck is actually a simple 1995 "Hilux" 4x4, not a Tacoma,  with only 110,000 miles that I ran in my company until I scaled back in 2006. I got tired of dealing with employees and their problems. Life became much simpler, with much less stress, and my high level of quality remained protected. In over 30 years I never had a complaint filed against me at the Registrar of Contractors and I never advertised.

Back problems and kids finally slowed me down.

But I still have enough knowledge, skills, equipment, and ability, just much slower, and always short on time..

3 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I know a guy selling 86 22ret

Send me a PM please.

3 hours ago, ThomC said:

You aint a real redneck till the back window is busted.  😷

How many times?

• Haha 1