Sign in to follow this  
azbirdhunter88

Kansas 2020

6 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Cold cold cold today. Really has stuff moving. Had a little WT hit a scrape and lick I made prior to sitting that stand. Then seen this little mulie with his girls. Rut is strong right now for both mulies and WT. 

FullSizeRender.mov

40C581E8-CA1C-4F9E-9221-FF28A5617056.jpeg

Man that looks uncomfortable.  Good luck tomoro

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Delw said:

yup. I was thinking about one because of the longer wheelbase in the 4 door, was always curious how it drives. I drive a 97 tj to work everyday less than 2 miles one way and still bad LOL

Plus they really lack power going through the mountains in NM. It’s great now it’s here but might fly home and leave the wind sail here lol. 

8 minutes ago, high rise hunter said:

Looks awesome! I bet you whack a big boy here in the next couple of days! Are you on eastern edge of the muley range out there?

NW Kansas lots of mule deer 

• Like 1

Had a whopper WT come from behind me and cross the river. Heard leaves rustling and looked back to see him walking away. Hit the grunt tube and he turned my way but never committed. 

Just now, yotebuster said:

Awesome post!!  Keep it coming!!  6 degrees and humid in ND this am.  I’ve got thur-Monday off to try to smack one on our farm.  

Get it done man. I have been having tons of does under my stands. No “big” bucks yet though. Just a matter of time. I’m where the does are so a buck will eventually show. 

21 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Get it done man. I have been having tons of does under my stands. No “big” bucks yet though. Just a matter of time. I’m where the does are so a buck will eventually show. 

Agreed.  It was in the 70’s here last weekend (our opener) then dropped to 6 this am after that big wind.  It’ll change for sure.  How are the bird numbers looking down there?

19 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Agreed.  It was in the 70’s here last weekend (our opener) then dropped to 6 this am after that big wind.  It’ll change for sure.  How are the bird numbers looking down there?

Yeah, im pumped for North Dakota.  I leave first thing tomorrow for Mchenry/ Sutton area.  Have a few buddies that are farmers there.  Hoping this cold snap will get the rut going.  

21 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Pheasant everywhere. Literally all over. 

2 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Yeah, im pumped for North Dakota.  I leave first thing tomorrow for Mchenry/ Sutton area.  Have a few buddies that are farmers there.  Hoping this cold snap will get the rut going.  

Good luck man