JiminAZ

Ammo: 338WM, 9MM, 45APC, 40S&W

UPDATE: AS OF CHRISTMAS EVE 12/24 ALL AMMO IS SOLD OR SPF

Finally getting around to putting this ammo up.

Hopefully the 338WM can help someone with their elk hunt.

I have it priced at what I think is about right in this market.  All ammo has been stored in air conditioned rooms.

Don't have to sell any of this.  Crazy lowball will be ignored.  I am near the Scottsdale Airport (Thunderbird and Scottsdale).  Will drive up to 10 min to meet.  PM me to reply

338 WM:  ALL 338WM AMMO AND BRASS IS SOLD

These loads weren't the right answer for my gun.  Might be great in yours.  Believe it or not mine loves 225 Rem Core-Lok.

1) SOLD Federal 210 gr Nosler Partition, 4 full boxes plus 2 extra rounds.  Nickel plated brass. $30 a box.

2)SOLD Remington 210 gr Nosler Partition, 34 rounds (one full box plus one box with 4 rounds and 16 1x fired brass).  $30 for the lot

3) SOLD 250 gr Partition Gold.  5 boxes of 20 rounds each.  Brass cased, bullets have Lubalox coating, $30 a box

SOLD also have about 5 boxes of 1x brass Fed and Rem from tryouts in my guns.  If you buy ammo we can cut a deal on the brass at the same time.

9MM: I have both plinking ammo and self defense stuff.  I will not break up the cases.  On items #2 and #3, as soon as one of them sells I will keep the other.

1) SOLD1000 round sealed case of S&B 124 gr ball.  Great range ammo and accurate.  SOLD .  $450/case

2) WITHDRAWN 500 round sealed case of Speer 124 gr GDHP.  One case available.  $450/case

3) SOLD 1000 round sealed case Federal 124 gr HST  (P9HST21.  One case available.SOLD  $800/case

40S&W:

1) SOLD/SPF 500 round sealed case of Ranger SXT 155 gr 40 S&W (RA401).  Two cases available SOLD/SPF $350/case

45ACP: SOLD

1) SOLD 500 round sealed case of Ranger 230 gr SXT (not +P).  RA45T (this is the renamed Talon round).  All Sold.   $400/case

IMG_4912.JPEG

I will take a case of the Ranger 45 PM me with contact info

• Thanks 1

Jomiba, PM received and replied.

All 45 has been sold.  All 338 WM is sold pending.  9mm and 40S&W remain available.

I am driving to Mesa this afternoon if that makes it easier for anyone.

I’ll take the S&B 9mm 1000 round case. PM’s sent.

Based on these prices my stash of 9mm might need to be moved into the safe.... .80 cents per round? Is that really the going price? 

1 hour ago, AZElkhntr said:

Based on these prices my stash of 9mm might need to be moved into the safe.... .80 cents per round? Is that really the going price? 

Right!? Crazy stuff, but that does seem to be what people are willing to pay. 

alright..... someone trade me small rifle primers for 9mm ammo.... 

.80 a round is for top drawer self defense ammo, not plinking ammo.  Plinking ammo is about half that price. S&B case went for $425.

SD stuff was about .50 a round before the current tight market.

Only ammo remaining for sale is 40 S&W.