Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

HO-Scale MODEL TRAINS ANYONE??

Before I waste any time posting FS stuff here, is there anyone interested in HO model trains? I have a few $1000 worth of stuff I have amassed for the last 20 years with hopes of making  a massive layout that never even materialized into a mini, mini layout. So most everything is brandy new, including a few old time steam engines (think Durango Rio Grande) and many Campbell kits for various buildings and such. I also have a bunch of Campbell kits that I've already built. 

8 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Hope this stays clean! Although I know the trains your referring to.

As long as Trophy and Kev stay away...

• Like 1

I used to be into the HO stuff. got out of it then had a neighbor move in next door got into it, I gave him all my stuff nothing special really couple of nice old locomotives (steam type). he did his garage and living room with it was pretty cool. then both of us being machinist we started making most of our own  cars engines flatbeds wheel etc etc .  to the point were we got obsessed with it. I ended up buying a 69RSSS for my wife he bought a chevelle big block for his and like over night all the train stuff was gone. Cars were it.

we used to got to that place on Bethany home road and 27th ave and buy supplies. ken did make a awsum track in the house and garage, it lasted about 3 years. went from the old WWII wartime set-up to a rail yard and scenic scene

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Hope this stays clean! Although I know the trains your referring to.

We should be fine, trphyhntr is out hunting.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:20 PM, Delw said:

we used to got to that place on Bethany home road and 27th ave and buy supplies. 

Yup. Some of what I have came from there, including a very nice Bachman Durango-Rio Grande locomotive that's brand new in the box, similar to the one below. I also have a set of the Durango-Rio Grande cars like the real one pictured below.

mogul2.jpg.de231cc04ffe5c9955329de294ec5ef6.jpg

Coach Seating | Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Train

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 8:00 AM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

There's gotta be a trainiac out there somewhere that could put this collection to use!!!!

I managed to find a few old images on another computer of locomotives I have.

mogul1.jpg.4cdc1114c7ec7d0164c04ba087a24b6a.jpg

mogul4.jpg.80b3f71728446ebec762092b8afe0d9b.jpg

202shay.gif.6a1c68bd9f505959f4405312da67889e.gif  

3-TShay.jpg.42917c0139a19c8ff195c876c72fa0bb.jpg

One of the log haulers

logcar.jpg.ca70762ac139dff407bc3893bd9fb277.jpg

• Like 1